My whole shoe/slipper/Ugg boot/sneaker collection

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Flatscrush

My whole shoe/slipper/Ugg boot/sneaker collection

Post by Flatscrush »

All my shoes in a couple of pics :oops: :oops: feel free to comment on what's your favourite. All of these have been used to crush bugs too :) :) :) some old worn might even be for sale :wink:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Chrissy, tall 5' 8.5", weight 75kg, Black Hair, shoe size 41/42. Used to be Flats and heels crush shop 616 on xxxfetish-media. Love crushing bugs with my shoes :oops:
Lolwtf62

Re: My whole shoe/slipper/Ugg boot/sneaker collection

Post by Lolwtf62 »

I like so much the uggs and the sandals ! Any chance to see them cummed ?
Flatscrush

Post by Flatscrush »

desrid wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:49 am I like the Uggs second from the top left. Ever made someone cum using those?
I haven't made anyone cum on them. I have crushed snails with them so whoever bought the video probably cummed watching video :D
Chrissy, tall 5' 8.5", weight 75kg, Black Hair, shoe size 41/42. Used to be Flats and heels crush shop 616 on xxxfetish-media. Love crushing bugs with my shoes :oops:
Flatscrush

Post by Flatscrush »

Lolwtf62 wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:48 am I like so much the uggs and the sandals ! Any chance to see them cummed ?
I can ask my partner but he has no real interest in shoe or crush fetish :( :(
Ju88

Post by Ju88 »

I liked the Uggs, high heels, and your flip flops, some of the flats where cool as well.
Shoecouplecumcrush

Post by Shoecouplecumcrush »

Some new shoes there Chrissy :)
Flatscrush

Post by Flatscrush »

Shoecouplecumcrush wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:47 am Some new shoes there Chrissy :)
One pair I Borrowed from your wife :D :D don't worry they will be clean before I return them xx
FlatsFetish

Post by FlatsFetish »

Nice collection! I especially love all of your flats. 🥰
Flatscrush

Post by Flatscrush »

FlatsFetish wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:41 am Nice collection! I especially love all of your flats. 🥰
Thank you xx
Kawm12

Post by Kawm12 »

I love the worn black flats in the front!