My whole shoe/slipper/Ugg boot/sneaker collection

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

fuzzy80

Re: My whole shoe/slipper/Ugg boot/sneaker collection

Post by fuzzy80 »

Love the slippers! Maybe you can give him a nice foot job with the slippers as well. Or have him cum on your slippers! Love the uggs! They need more cum stains haha
Tnuitjes

Post by Tnuitjes »

fuzzy80 wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:42 am Love the slippers! Maybe you can give him a nice foot job with the slippers as well. Or have him cum on your slippers! Love the uggs! They need more cum stains haha
Thats a great idea
fuzzy80

Post by fuzzy80 »

Tnuitjes wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:28 pm
fuzzy80 wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:42 am Love the slippers! Maybe you can give him a nice foot job with the slippers as well. Or have him cum on your slippers! Love the uggs! They need more cum stains haha
Thats a great idea
There’s so many ideas! Fuck the inside of the uggs, cum inside all over the fur, fuck the slippers, etc.
Flatscrush

Post by Flatscrush »

More cum stains on my uggs now they're covered, anymore and I won't be able to wear them out in public I will post pictures later. What slippers do you want to see cummed, are you into crush fetish? xxx
Chrissy, tall 5' 8.5", weight 75kg, Black Hair, shoe size 41/42. Used to be Flats and heels crush shop 616 on xxxfetish-media. Love crushing bugs with my shoes :oops:
fuzzy80

Post by fuzzy80 »

Flatscrush wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:48 pm
More cum stains on my uggs now they're covered, anymore and I won't be able to wear them out in public I will post pictures later. What slippers do you want to see cummed, are you into crush fetish? xxx
Have him cum on the inside ;) haha. And those pink fuzzy ones would look sexy covered in cum. Also yes definitely. If I may suggest, I think another one you can do is destroy a stuffed animal while wearing slippers, uggs, etc. stomp on it, kick the stuffing out, just destroy it.
Tnuitjes

Post by Tnuitjes »

You can also make the uggs messy
Flatscrush

Post by Flatscrush »

Tnuitjes wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:15 am You can also make the uggs messy
Messy with what? Snail guts, mud, cum there are so many choices xxx :oops:
Chrissy, tall 5' 8.5", weight 75kg, Black Hair, shoe size 41/42. Used to be Flats and heels crush shop 616 on xxxfetish-media. Love crushing bugs with my shoes :oops:
Tnuitjes

Post by Tnuitjes »

Flatscrush wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:42 am
Tnuitjes wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:15 am You can also make the uggs messy
Messy with what? Snail guts, mud, cum there are so many choices xxx :oops:
With mud in the inside. When do the picture of the cum stains come?
ok1111

Post by ok1111 »

Definitely cum all over the pink fuzzy slides and fuck them
Tnuitjes

Post by Tnuitjes »

New news on making them messy or.more cum stains?