Business Lady in Boots

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Boots_Fetish

Business Lady in Boots

Post by Boots_Fetish »

Hello Folks.

I am a boots and High Heels Fetishist from India. I happened to spot this lady at a convention in India, wearing her 6 inch high heel knee stilleto boots. Sharing the pics for all for you.
Hope you all like it. Do share your views on it.
Thank you :D
I am a ladies high heel and boots fetishist from India. I do wear high heels & boots & have a sizable personal wardrobe.
fs483

Re: Business Lady in Boots

Post by fs483 »

Yup love it seeing boots with business attire at trade shows. With pant suits, you get the thrill of trying to guess how high the boots reach. With skirts, you get to admire the boots!
Boots_Fetish

Post by Boots_Fetish »

fs483 wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 7:50 am Yup love it seeing boots with business attire at trade shows. With pant suits, you get the thrill of trying to guess how high the boots reach. With skirts, you get to admire the boots!
True friend. I really enjoyed sitting by her and watching the boots. With a business attire, the boots suited the lady much more. Can't express the feelings. :)
I am a ladies high heel and boots fetishist from India. I do wear high heels & boots & have a sizable personal wardrobe.
fs483

Post by fs483 »

A pair of boots, nice leather gloves and a trench coat is soooo sexy.
Boots_Fetish

Post by Boots_Fetish »

fs483 wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 12:13 pm A pair of boots, nice leather gloves and a trench coat is soooo sexy.
True friend. Everything gets synchronized in a fetish way. :)
eroticabductor

Post by eroticabductor »

Sexy outfit with leather boots! I’d love to sniff her feet after she wore them all day.
Nils14

Post by Nils14 »

Boots_Fetish wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 11:37 pm Hello Folks.

I am a boots and High Heels Fetishist from India. I happened to spot this lady at a convention in India, wearing her 6 inch high heel knee stilleto boots. Sharing the pics for all for you.
Hope you all like it. Do share your views on it.
Thank you :D

ich würde so gerne an diesen perfekten schuhen riechen*_*
Boots_Fetish

Post by Boots_Fetish »

fs483 wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 12:13 pm A pair of boots, nice leather gloves and a trench coat is soooo sexy.
Yes friend
Boots_Fetish

Post by Boots_Fetish »

eroticabductor wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:57 am Sexy outfit with leather boots! I’d love to sniff her feet after she wore them all day.
I have the same fantasy too. To sniff her feet after she returns home, wearing those boots.
TrainerRed

Post by TrainerRed »

I really love that attire. Too bad it looks like that style is fading away…