Help!!!

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Sakura83

Help!!!

Post by Sakura83 »

So I have seen a lot of topics where guys ask girls from facebook that they know or even random for pics of thier shoes and stuff. Theres some girls I would love to do thag to but I dont talk to them nor would I personally even dare to ask... I was wondering if anyone here would want to give it a try maybe? Theres this I girl who went to school with me she works at costco and god she has this pair of black vans and god i just want to see them! But any help is appreciated thx :)
Funwithsneaks

Re: Help!!!

Post by Funwithsneaks »

Any luck getting vans or converses?
Last edited by Funwithsneaks on Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Insertcock

Re: Help!!!

Post by Insertcock »

I'd help but not into sneakers bro and I'm in SA
Will fark your wife, gf, sister or cousins UK size 3 heels and flats :shock: My profile pic is a former SA foot Slut