some heels from my collection

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Pleaser22

some heels from my collection

Post by Pleaser22 »

Hello everyone, I have loved heels since I was a child, and in recent years I have been getting some that I keep safely at home. Some are my wife, others I have bought used on second-hand websites, and some are stolen from prostitutes in my area, in summer it seems that they do not last so many hours on their heels, and when they do some services they leave them on the sidewalk, and when I come home from work, as it catches me on the way, I usually check to see if there are some heels alone, and if I see them, I stop and take them, I'll leave you some pictures. Regards.

colon

Re: some heels from my collection

Post by colon »

me correria uno por dia
Botas_altas1

Post by Botas_altas1 »

Yo haría lo mismo. Estos zapatos son para ser follados.
Pleaser22

Post by Pleaser22 »

The other day my wife went with my son to see his mother and I took out the entire collection, I only needed to get some peep toes that I did not realize I took.

Pleaser22

Post by Pleaser22 »

All of these belonged to prostitutes

PavoBreda

Post by PavoBreda »

That is quite the collection you have there. Very well done. But it begs the question: out of all of those shoes, which one is your all time favorite, your go-to fuck shoe, that will make you cum buckets every time?
gomezz

Post by gomezz »

Wau.this.is heaven?