wifes boots in the streets

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

isishoelover

wifes boots in the streets

Post by isishoelover »

Hello shoe- and bootlovers!
I have something for you!
My wife walking in her favorite winter-boots! Favorite at recording time!
These boots are still in use!

https://youtu.be/or603qqueBw

https://youtu.be/0TJmQhjEIKs
Atlas

Re: wifes boots in the streets

Post by Atlas »

I liked the last vid of in the car & your wife was putting her phone inside her boot:) perfect angle to watch either your wife or her recording you slipping a handful of coins down inside her boots :) does your wife wear leggings or stockings with them boots?? More room & easier access into her boot shafts to fill :)
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Looovely
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

My god what I’d pay for some of those beauties
isishoelover

Post by isishoelover »

To atlas:
A handfull of coins into her boots while driving would be very crazy but funny and horny too! ...
I think this could be possible! ... Let´s see! ...
Most of the time she wears her boots with jeans (tight or skinny) but she also uses leggings and of course pantyhose into her boots! ... I like them better, because of sexier looking and of course better and easier filling! ....
You speak like a full boot-filling professionell! ...
You know all the tricks! ...
I have many ideas to fill her boots also in future and there are many boots still to wear at home! ...
Please could you post some pics of you while filling a sexy girls boots! ...
Would be nice and interesting and very horny! ....
isishoelover

Post by isishoelover »

Here is a short video of my "boot-goddess"!
In a shopping-center!

https://youtu.be/e7Pr0M1SQ-I
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Dude your wife standing on the escalator is perfect & what I’m talking about :) those gaps are perfect for dropping a coin into! Because she knows you like it, she probably wouldn’t care if you did a few coins lol....the tighter the jeans the further the coins will slip down further....
Preferably I like slipping coins down the arch side so if they make it all the way to the bottom they’ll slide under her arches :)....where if you did it on the other side and makes it way all the way down it’ll be uncomfortable on the outside of her foot!
But get a vid of your wife in stockings & those boots on escalators & slip a few coins in :)
isishoelover

Post by isishoelover »

Very sexy indeed! ...
This could be happen and become reality! ...
I have to talk to her! ...
Pray for this and the other idea! ...
You are on the same wave as i am! ....
Coin-dropping is so funny , hot and sexy! ...
Especially with a very hot and sexy girl/woman! ...
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

How about wedging a coin or 2 already inside her boots?? Just wedge it where on the arch side where the soul meets the zip side of her boots :)
That way they slip them on & after walking a little they’ll rattle loose:) she’ll be like omg I’ve got something in my boots. I use to do this to ex’s all the time & then once they figured out it was me, I’d challenge them to see how many coins they could walk around with inside there boots :) make it playful & give them little rewards & act like you thought you’d win that challenge lol....my ex who worked in s corporate job was always in heels & high heel boots with stocking & at one stage she was strutting around with like 15, five cent coins rattling around inside her boots lol....of course she never told anyone if our playful games, but that opened u the opportunities to put fruit & cake in her boots while out at restaurants & movies.....soooo much fun