My incredible sister-in-law

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

azs

My incredible sister-in-law

Post by azs »

I married the youngest of three sisters. My oldest sis-in-law isn't much to write home about., but the middle one is a 5'1" firecracker. She loves fashion, and spends on clothes like it's going out of style. She loves skirts and dresses, and wears heels and heeled boots often. Being that her sexy little feet are size 7.5, her heels are rarely more than about 3", but she can rock them. I've been managing to capture a few of her here and there. I love her legs, and had the chance to get some closeups of her tights and boots during Christmas lunch. I had a hard on throughout most of lunch, just watching her legs in those tights.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
azs

Re: My incredible sister-in-law

Post by azs »

Some more of her delectable extremities.....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kong56

Post by kong56 »

Wow!
havent fucked a pair of heels in months!
solelicker38

Post by solelicker38 »

Beautiful thank you She is amazing
Bootspervert5

Post by Bootspervert5 »

She is sexy on those boots. I wish this beautiful doll was my sister in law.
justdaone

Post by justdaone »

Have you ever gotten to smell those boots?
heels0612

Post by heels0612 »

Very attractive lady and stunning boot's
azs

Post by azs »

justdaone wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:53 pm Have you ever gotten to smell those boots?
No, unfortunately. Several years ago, I had the chance to need to grab something from her car. On the floor behind the driver seat, was a pair of tan suede pumps. I took a few minutes to lick, sniff and caress them. It was then that I learned she wore a 7.5 narrow. I wish I had todays cell phone technology 19-20 years ago.
justdaone

Post by justdaone »

I hear you. Man if I had cell phones when I was younger, would have been able to save more encounters
kong56

Post by kong56 »

justdaone wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:39 pm I hear you. Man if I had cell phones when I was younger, would have been able to save more encounters
I agree
havent fucked a pair of heels in months!