Shopping at Target

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

brewfan8

Re: Shopping at Target

Post by brewfan8 »

azs wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:51 pm We've talked about sharing pics of her, but not wearing another woman's shoes. She's not too fond of her pics being out there. I'll try to convince her to give it a go. We have a resale shop near us that has some pretty nice stuff from time to time. She wears a ten and it's tough to find gently worn stuff in her size. Don't give up the ship, I'll see if she's game.
What's your exhamster account
azs

Re: Shopping at Target

Post by azs »

I have no idea what the hell is wrong with the system in xhamster.com. I had three videos up for months and months, and now they're "waiting for moderation".......