Work Candids

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

crpa1971

Re: Work Candids

Post by crpa1971 »

Shoedaddy wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:39 pm Got a glossy pair of heels a coworker is in today.
I want to cum these shoes while shes wearing them real bad!
Damn, those look amazing!!
Shoedaddy

Post by Shoedaddy »

crpa1971 wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:49 am
Damn, those look amazing!!
Ikr? I wish I worked in an office where women kept their heels overnight. I keep seeing threads about shoes left over after work and I am jealous.
Shoedaddy

Post by Shoedaddy »

Here are some trainers left by the same girl as the glossy heel pic. I wish I was more into these kinds of shoes, because she's damn cute.
Shoedaddy

Post by Shoedaddy »

Elevator flats from a girl in a seperate office
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
louislu

Post by louislu »

crpa1971 wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:17 pm Same BBW Sales Manager, different day. Does anyone like these kind of pics? If so, next time she's down, will take some great pics.

...she looks like Sandy T***e**, working at a Japanese brand car dealer in A**i***n, AL 🤗
crpa1971

Post by crpa1971 »

But no, she's from up north, Michigan.