My mother's feet and heels

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Sheepdawg

Re: My mother's feet and heels

Post by Sheepdawg »

Wedgetoeprints wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:37 pm Wow.... She looks like such a milf in those pics. I'd love to see candids of your mom wearing shoes next time you're over, or possibly cum in more. Can you find any panties or bras of hers as well!
Promise I'll try to do that next time I am over. But it will be a challenge because when I see her, we usually eat dinner and hangout and chill on the sofa. And my mom never wear shoes indoor. But taking photos of her shoes in the hallway and her dirty laundry in the toilet will be easier, and if I have the opportunity, to cum on them. But I am going to try to take some pictures of her when I see her, like the candids I've taken of my boss.
I actually spoke with my mom on the phone earlier today, and we decided that we should go out for dinner one day soon. My brother included. So that will be a good chance for me to get some good pictures of her.

But you know, ever since my parents got divorced, my mom hasn't done anything other than work. I think it's her way of dealing with all this. She doesn't do anything "fun". She really misses us being a family again I think, even if I don't live there anymore. And being Indian and Muslim origin, it doesn't get much easier for her.
Wedgetoeprints

Post by Wedgetoeprints »

That makes sense. Have you ever thought about cumming in any of her dirty laundry like her panties or bras? Does she leave a lot of her shoes in hallway? If you spend the night, you could possible take them back to your room and cum them all throughout the night with her worn panties. I did while at a friend's house.
Kik same as username
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

What a super sexy mom!!!!!!
I think all of us would in one way, or another, unload torrents of cum by the thoughts of what we each would do to her....all while enjoying the feel and scent of her sexy feet, well worn pantyhose and nylons.....and yummy shoes!!

Please post more pics of her.
She is one sexy milf !!!!!
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

Wedgetoeprints wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:33 pm That makes sense. Have you ever thought about cumming in any of her dirty laundry like her panties or bras? Does she leave a lot of her shoes in hallway? If you spend the night, you could possible take them back to your room and cum them all throughout the night with her worn panties. I did while at a friend's house.
Although I've never cummed on my moms dirty laundry, I do remember that I sniffed inside two of her dirty used panties cnce when I was living with her when I was younger. At that time, I was not sexually attracted to her. I just wanted to know how a pair of womens panties would smell. Ofcourse now I really regret that I didn't do anything more when I had all the opportunity in the world to go through her clothes and shoes, but it is what is it.
But I can tell you this, those panties really did smell bad! They were very stinky. It amazed me because my mom is very clean and she always smells good. What would be a turn off for me then, is a huge turn on for me today. I promise I'll go through her dirty laundry when I get to her.
Thank you for your comment.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

mrtickles wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:44 pm What a super sexy mom!!!!!!
I think all of us would in one way, or another, unload torrents of cum by the thoughts of what we each would do to her....all while enjoying the feel and scent of her sexy feet, well worn pantyhose and nylons.....and yummy shoes!!

Please post more pics of her.
She is one sexy milf !!!!!

Wow...cant believe that this makes me horny. I shouldn't feel like this, it's not normal. But I can't help it...it makes me really horny that you guys want to do all these nasty things with my own mother. Its It's crazy. Promise I'll try to upload more. Thank you brother for your comment.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

Spoke with her on the phone yesterday, just to check how she was doing. She is okay. As a matter of fact, she told me that she is going out with a friend this friday, after work. I told her on the phone that it sounds good, that she deserves to go out and have some fun. But after I hanged up the phone, I kind regretted that I said it. Dont know how I feel about her going out on a Friday night as a single. I mean, don't get me wrong, I want my mom to be happy. But the feeling that she is now single and can do whatever she wants, makes me angry, jealous and horny at the same time. A part of me feels that I she's my precious wonderful mom, and that nobody deserve her. She's too good for other men, and I don't want her to fuck around. But another part of me, is that I want my mom to dress up really nice, and go out on dates with different men every weekend. This part of me is getting really ,really tuned on by the thoughts of different types of men fucking and using my mom.

Wierd feelings right? Dont know what to do guys.

Anyway, here's two new closeups of my mom
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

Mmmm....yummy!!!!
azs

Post by azs »

Lovely lady!
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

mrtickles wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:56 pm Mmmm....yummy!!!!
Glad you liked it man:)
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

azs wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:52 pmLovely lady!
Happy to hear that she's giving you pleasure:)