My boss ( updated) many new pictures

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Sheepdawg

Re: My boss ( updated) many new pictures

Post by Sheepdawg »

Love her tight ass..imagine her in some shiny leggings and black pumps. Would smell her ass and feet all day long.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
justdaone

Post by justdaone »

Got some great pics. Still can’t figure out what brand she wears lol. Good job though.
Brevelyn

Post by Brevelyn »

Sheepdawg wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:39 pm Love her tight ass..imagine her in some shiny leggings and black pumps. Would smell her ass and feet all day long.
If she can still look sexy in those hideous orange pants, you know she would look phenomenal in a tight leather mini-skirt, accentuated with slutty pumps.
She sometimes has that "naughty librarian" look going on.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

Brevelyn wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:55 am
Sheepdawg wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:39 pm Love her tight ass..imagine her in some shiny leggings and black pumps. Would smell her ass and feet all day long.
If she can still look sexy in those hideous orange pants, you know she would look phenomenal in a tight leather mini-skirt, accentuated with slutty pumps.
She sometimes has that "naughty librarian" look going on.
Oh yes, totally agree with you. Here's an old pic of her in a very tight mini skirt. And also a picture taken of her in her tight jeans. I wish I saw her more often in normal clothes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

Took these of her today. Imagine getting a handjob of her while she's wearing these blue latex gloves!
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

Some more
Bootsandpumps

Post by Bootsandpumps »

Last edited by Bootsandpumps on Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Done here, out of order
justdaone

Post by justdaone »

What brand are they?
JJ83

Post by JJ83 »

Sheepdawg wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:41 am
basdas wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:24 pm You wouldn't happen to be swedish? :)
No, I'm Danish. Why?
I’m danish to. I’m also working in a warehouse, and i have similar pics. ;-)
Nils14

Re: My boss ( updated)

Post by Nils14 »

At next time please fill her shoes with water or beer and drink out of them *_*