My 200 lbs.+ co-worker likes to wear sexy high heels

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

poppa4u

Re: My 200 lbs.+ co-worker likes to wear sexy high heels

Post by poppa4u »

MrBoots wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 8:32 am She is big but I like her style in heels. When I worked at the office I had a coworker almost about the same size. Always wore wedges or block heels to support her weight. She did come in one day with some high heel boots on. Everyone gave her a look and a little snickering but I definitely got stiff in my pants just thinking of the things she would do to me with them on
Obviously the wierdos that don't find that woman making those boots extremely sexy were doing the snickering.
Just imagine if she smoked and stood on her cig full weight for 30 or so seconds under those sexy platforms.
How flat would that cig be?,she'd simply crush it playing card flat and slim,lovely.

I love to keep an eye on any big lass wearing heels and smoking,hoping that she's a "crusher"(i.e steps on it full weight)
rather than a "grinder".

Don't worry MrBoots,she'd have got me pretty stiff too.
Platforms were designed to crush cigs,cocks and cum
Wanted84

Post by Wanted84 »

I love showing off me overweight Milf and Wife to others, she prefers to wear flats, stiletto pumps, wedges and mules
DCLTH19565

Post by DCLTH19565 »

So so Hot! I love when big girls wear heels and their meaty feet are stuffed into a pair of pumps.