Myleene Klass.

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

billie900

Re: Myleene Klass.

Post by billie900 »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote:If there's one thing that I love about this woman then it's her toe cleavage, second would be the way she walks with a close third being the way she stands.
Myleene Klass is one sexy woman and she would certainly have to wear her heels with me, a night out with her in them would have me thinking about them all night. I'd catch several looks at her feet before whisking her away and fucking her all night. Her shoes would be overflowing with cum by the time I finished and she would have to wear them so that my cum would leak up from between her toes. It would maybe make her feet slide down inside the shoe a little so that she heelpopped, my cum stretching off her foot as it slipped off.
Myleene_Klass_070815_78.jpg
Myleene_Klass_out_and_about_in_London_006_122_557lo.jpg
Myleene_Klass_out_and_about_in_London_031_122_96lo.jpg
couldnt agree more !!
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Okay, so because I've not added any for awhile here's a few to keep us all going for a bit longer.
As anyone who has read this thread knows, I love this woman and would be as happy kissing her mouth as I would her feet in those sexy Louboutins. What I do like is seeing her in this black pair and seeing how as much as she looks after them they are slowly becoming more and more worn in.
If I were her boyfriend though, there would be cum in them and I would encourage her to wear them with a few 'marks' on them.
Enjoy.
myleene9h.jpg
myleene9g.jpg
myleene9f.jpg
myleene9e.jpg
myleene9d.jpg
myleene9c.jpg
myleene9a.jpg
myleene9.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

I've said before on here about Myleene looking after her shoes and that I do not believe she will ever step outside in scuffed or damaged high heels. Well, I am pleased to say that her tan heels are showing signs of wear and tear. The heel is a little worn and darkened with dirt and what could be the suede worn by rubbing or contact with another surface. The cream sole (always loved cream soles) is very dirty with squashed floor detritus, something she would normally make sure was removed. Also the material seems to have softened to such a degree that her toes are outlined underneath and the softness of the fabric curves around every shape of her foot.
Now, the only thing left is for her shoes to soften to such a degree that one or both slip off at the back as she walks.
I do believe that she is relaxing her approach to shoe maintenance.
Enjoy.
myleene10c.jpg
myleene10b.jpg
myleene10a.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
billie900

Post by billie900 »

excellent post
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Been awhile since I last posted but in fairness Myleene has been wearing some pretty unimpressive shoes of late.
Here she returns to form with her white Louboutins, showing off her red sole that has been well worn. Only thing missing? Cum.

klass1.jpg
billie900

Post by billie900 »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:47 pm Been awhile since I last posted but in fairness Myleene has been wearing some pretty unimpressive shoes of late.
Here she returns to form with her white Louboutins, showing off her red sole that has been well worn. Only thing missing? Cum.

klass1.jpg
mmm those white loubs need cumming so bad
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

billie900, I totally agree. That toe cleavage would be my target as my cum would sit on her toes and then seep between them, a second load would go in her foot arch so that my cum could slip down the incline and puddle down at her sole.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

So with Myleene tempting us with her white Louboutin heels I thought I'd have a look at her out and about in them, I love the pics from behind. I get an image of me behind her and looking at her heels and dreaming of kissing that toe cleavage. It suddenly becomes too much and I drop to my knees, take hold of those slender heels and smother her feet in kisses.

myleene11a.jpg
myleene11b.jpg
myleene11c.jpg
myleene11d.jpg
keira in wellies

Post by keira in wellies »

Love to have a go at Mylene in her wellies :D

Bet she wears them in bed for some lucky guy :D
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Oh wow! Yeah, wrapping those legs around him as he thrusts away at her. I'm not a wellie person but I can see the attraction as she is so gorgeous wit a stunning body, fucking her in wet sloppy mud in those wellies would be good.