Feet on seats

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Ginas1120

Re: Feet on seats

Post by Ginas1120 »

Yes, I do it a lot on public transit.... put my boots or heels up after a long hard day. I enjoy the cushy seats the best to sink my heels in....very comfortable...for a long ride on the metro train. Sometimes there is caked mud on my boot or shoe, and I just scrape it off on the seat. That is what they are there for isn't it?

My boyfriend at the time, loved to sit in the seat across from me and get a heel job on the long trip..... sometimes if there were people coming in he would cover my shoes with a coat or sweater while I got him off. LOVE giving him a boot job in public.... hahaha
Ginas1120

Post by Ginas1120 »

Yes, I do it a lot on public transit.... put my boots or heels up after a long hard day. I enjoy the cushy seats the best to sink my heels in....very comfortable...for a long ride on the metro train. Sometimes there is caked mud on my boot or shoe, and I just scrape it off on the seat. That is what they are there for isn't it?

My boyfriend at the time, loved to sit in the seat across from me and get a heel job on the long trip..... sometimes if there were people coming in he would cover my shoes with a coat or sweater while I got him off. LOVE giving him a boot job in public.... hahaha
Stewy0310

Post by Stewy0310 »

Do u have pics where u alean your boots on a seat?
qazwsxedcrfv

Post by qazwsxedcrfv »

Ginas1120 wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:03 am Yes, I do it a lot on public transit.... put my boots or heels up after a long hard day. I enjoy the cushy seats the best to sink my heels in....very comfortable...for a long ride on the metro train. Sometimes there is caked mud on my boot or shoe, and I just scrape it off on the seat. That is what they are there for isn't it?

Public bootjobs are the best. Sounds like you treated your boyfriend well. I've seen women wearing sexy boots on the metro and thought how nice it would be to get a bootjob from them.
Harry6575

Post by Harry6575 »

Ginas1120 wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:03 am Yes, I do it a lot on public transit.... put my boots or heels up after a long hard day. I enjoy the cushy seats the best to sink my heels in....very comfortable...for a long ride on the metro train. Sometimes there is caked mud on my boot or shoe, and I just scrape it off on the seat. That is what they are there for isn't it?

I think alot of us, including myself, would love to see you damage the seats without care! :twisted:

I would love to see some pics or a video some time!
AlexandraBraces

Post by AlexandraBraces »

DC0E6FA5-4AC8-44A1-894E-7B75DCDB30EF.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Alexandra Braces Star - trans fetish content creator :D

https://onlyfans.com/alexandratrans
gss145

Post by gss145 »

Lol, the photographer on Shutterstock goes into much detail about the dirty shoes.

Girl on a train, wearing dirty black and white shoes, puts her muddy feet on the patterned fabric seat opposite.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Stewy0310

Post by Stewy0310 »

Girls and boys, lets bring some live in this topic! Girls: just put your shoes on the seat, dont care! Guys, do pics of shoes on seats!
johnny123

Post by johnny123 »

Bad girls make a tiktok on the train
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFef9_WdHnQ

Ginas1120

Post by Ginas1120 »

gss145 wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 12:32 pm Lol, the photographer on Shutterstock goes into much detail about the dirty shoes.

Girl on a train, wearing dirty black and white shoes, puts her muddy feet on the patterned fabric seat opposite.
Love it!!! I don't care about the damage my boots and stilettos do to seats on the metro or bus. My boyfriend gets off on watching me damage stuff with my dirty stilettos... In college I would wear my soccer cleats after intramural games and take my cleats on a boytoy's junk, while riding home on the bus and marking up the padded seats...
I love to markuo my boyfriend too with my heels..haha.
Enjoy