Feet on seats

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

johnny123

Re: Feet on seats

Post by johnny123 »

gss145

Post by gss145 »

The Adidas Superstars on the train seats are too good to be true. Or, its probably a dude for those that care.
footguy1971

Post by footguy1971 »

I would have been tempted to lean over and start sucking this woman's toes. Instead of being horrified, this woman should have given her a foot massage and then moved over, hiked up her skirt and rubbed her pussy on this woman's feet. Would have made a better story.

https://www.cnn.com/2017/07/21/us/jetbl ... per-cnntv/
jostedal09_

Post by jostedal09_ »

Hi!.

Returning to our main topic, I’d like to start a ‘survey’ about where (and when) feet on seat are more frequent, especially on trains.

Obviously it depends on many factors, but clearly there are routes where (due to seat arrangement, absence of personnel on board, ‘type’ of passengers…) it’s much more common than in others.

I start with London, where Thameslink’s 700 class, with their ‘ironing board’ seats, are very tempting to put your feet up, as you can see in https://youtu.be/3bzkH_icK80?t=553 (9:13). It’s uncommon to walk a complete train without finding them, mainly on Friday nights and weekends, but also on labour days.

The idea is to make a list according to your knowledge and/or identifying those photos/videos that are uploaded (country, route, rolling stock series…).

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by jostedal09_ on Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
smirnoffx

Post by smirnoffx »

Great thread
Lennoxx255

Post by Lennoxx255 »

jostedal09_ wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:40 pm The idea is to make a list according to your knowledge and/or identifying those photos/videos that are uploaded (country, route, rolling stock series…).
And what do you want to do with such a list ? Is it just to make some kind of a statistic ?
jostedal09_

Post by jostedal09_ »

Lennoxx255 wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:44 am
jostedal09_ wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:40 pm The idea is to make a list according to your knowledge and/or identifying those photos/videos that are uploaded (country, route, rolling stock series…).
And what do you want to do with such a list ? Is it just to make some kind of a statistic ?
It’s mainly curiosity, but also, if one day anyone of us has the opportunity of visiting the city maybe he can have a look… and even take some photos to share in the group…
Lennoxx255

Post by Lennoxx255 »

@jostedal09_
ok, I understand, but I guess it might be a bit difficult with the list as most videos don't show exact infos about the trains/busses.
According to the Clips, however, UK & London tubes seem to be good places for ''feet on seats''.

@johnny123
Many Thanks for your latest finds.
These ''on-ride'' Bus and Train Clips are always great :D