Feet on seats

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

keira in wellies

Re: Feet on seats

Post by keira in wellies »

johnny123 wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 1:18 pm 275849639_118718004079040_6136574184534620602_n.jpg
oh wow beautiful stuff

is she on her way home from riding school?

Lovely boots....nice and dirty...just like her no doubt
cylan

Post by cylan »

Hot girl and hot boots! They look very soft and pliable ! I would like her to trample my naked body and to give me a juicy bootj0b !..
sallyuggs

Post by sallyuggs »

johnny123

Post by johnny123 »

3/3 hit score
265700025_444168247163613_2230281605573842377_n.jpg
"please keep your feet off the seats"
265700025_444168247163613_2230281605573842377_n_2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
moewe

Post by moewe »

Thank you for sharing. My favorite 8s the second movie with the two ladies. Often when two girls travel together and one puts her feet on the seat the second girl puts her feet up as well. The girls here don't know each otherI think because they are not sitting next to each other but they both decided to put their feet up.
You can see that the fabric of both seats once had been replaced. I am quite sure that before the old seats were completely worn out because of putting feet on the seat. Sometimes you can not only see dirty footprints on the fabric but also that the fabric has been worn out because of the rubbing soles.
johannordpol

Post by johannordpol »

Amazing topic here - I only just discovered it! It's so hard to find stuff like this on the internet as it's such a specific kink.
For those who are in relationships, do you talk about it with your girlfriend/partner? I feel like if I tell her she will do it but it's not authentic anymore as she's only doing it for me and not because she actually wants to.

My girlfriend is a bit of a badass but she never properly puts her feet up the seat. Once I've done it myself to make her feel comfortable to do it herself but she didn't. Very rarely she crosses her legs and slightly touches the seat with her shoe but nothing close to both feet up on the seat.

Also - have you ever asked yourself where the kink comes from? Is it just the "bad girl" behavior we find sexy or is it because we like trains (I do and I did a lot more when I was a kid) and they're kinda "bad to the trains" by making the seats dirty?
gss145

Post by gss145 »

johannordpol wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:42 pm Also - have you ever asked yourself where the kink comes from? Is it just the "bad girl" behavior we find sexy or is it because we like trains (I do and I did a lot more when I was a kid) and they're kinda "bad to the trains" by making the seats dirty?
I have tried to answer this question also for my fascination for girls who crush things with their feet and trample persons, I can come up with some fragments but it is impossible to work out a well rounded explanation.
There is the aspect of dominance, it is obvious with crush and trampling who is the dominant person in the act. The same goes for feet on seats, the 'helpless fluffy seat' gets to carry one or two feet that compact its structure and at the end even gets dirty in some cases. There is the aspect of bad girl behaviour, in some countries you can get a fine for it and there is the antisocial aspect of hindering other passengers finding a seat or leaving them with dirty clothes.
I am curious what others have to write.
moewe

Post by moewe »

johannordpol wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:42 pm Also - have you ever asked yourself where the kink comes from? Is it just the "bad girl" behavior we find sexy or is it because we like trains (I do and I did a lot more when I was a kid) and they're kinda "bad to the trains" by making the seats dirty?
For me it is both. When I was a child I was keen on riding on buses and trains. I was lucky that I could go to school by bus. I enjoyed the bus rides every day and I knew every bus type of the bus company. In contrast to other pupils I never read any books and I never did any homework when I was on bus. I was even more fascinated by train and I was jealous of my class mates who took the train every day.

Many other pupils on the bus put their legs and feet up. In the old buses there was a small gap between the backrest and the seat.. Namely girls put their feet into that gap and sometimes I could feel the girls' feet touching my butt. For me that was so disrespectful because the fabric of the seats might become dirty and because the girls didn't take care that I was sitting in front of them. In the newer buses there was not that gap but many propped up their legs against the backrest so that I could feel the pressure of their knees all time. In those situations I could not enjoy the ride and I was hoping that the girls would get off the bus. In my town there were many long articulated buses, the ones with the accordéon in the middle. There were places some seats next to that accordéon and it was possible to put legs and feet up onto some kind of horizontal part of that accordéon. There were signs in each bus saying that this was not allowed because the elements of that accordéon tore off when you put something onto it. However many ignored that point and put their legs up.Some even sat down on the accordéon. The accordéon was nearly always damaged. I really hated it when somebody put her legs up but I was always too shy to talk to those people.

When I was a teenager that concern started to turn into a fetish. First sometimes I put up my feet and legs by myself. Later on I enjoyed watching girls with those bad manners.
johnny123

Post by johnny123 »

Yes, in my young years I had interest in transport, buses and trains too. So for sure it is connected in some way.

As for "bad girl" stuff it is something in it. But I like the most when a girl who looks nice and polite does it - the one you wouldn't expect such behaviur from.

In the terms of girls you have opportunity to know in person, if the girl had moral to don't do it I personally never encouraged to put her feet up.
Of course I'd love to see it but also felt guilty to damage their integrity just for my pleasure.
And yeah, I like the authenticity too.