Feet on seats

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

jostedal09_

Re: Feet on seats

Post by jostedal09_ »

Lennoxx255 wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:18 am @jostedal09_
ok, I understand, but I guess it might be a bit difficult with the list as most videos don't show exact infos about the trains/busses.
According to the Clips, however, UK & London tubes seem to be good places for ''feet on seats''.
Fully agree, but there are other 'good places'...

These ones I guess are Italy (the second says TrenItalia)... it seems that the type of seats is specailly suitable to leave the marks... but where can we found them?... ... that is what I'd love to know...

And these ones Spain, although no idea about the line.

About this country I found an old video that I think it's not in the thread. You'd love the last part with the two girls with boots and converse... https://youtu.be/_d5Ae5iWgv8

Also, I have no idea about this train/line/country, but it's pretty recurrent... even the same spot...

Hope someone could cast some light about all these ‘doubts’...
johnny123

Post by johnny123 »

Great finds @Lennoxx255 , thank you!

@jostedal09_ as for your questions
- first one is a light rail from Canada (I guess Calgary is the city)
- next ones are all Italian trains from Trenitalia, can be met all around Italy probably
- next ones are from Spanish suburban trains,they look like this is Barcelona and Madrid and are called Cercanias and Rodalies
- last ones are Sydney trains from Australia
jostedal09_

Post by jostedal09_ »

johnny123 wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:26 pm @jostedal09_ as for your questions
- first one is a light rail from Canada (I guess Calgary is the city)
- next ones are all Italian trains from Trenitalia, can be met all around Italy probably
- next ones are from Spanish suburban trains,they look like this is Barcelona and Madrid and are called Cercanias and Rodalies
- last ones are Sydney trains from Australia
Amazing knowledge of trains, johnny123. Thanks a lot.

About the first one, as I read in https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CTrain, Siemens–Duewag U2 2000 and 2100 series are being retired (or they already are)... unfortunately...

and the new ones have a totally different seat arrangement...

arialblack1

Post by arialblack1 »

In this candid, beauty brunette puts her shoes on train feat

https://payhip.com/b/7vgBx

Image Image Image Image
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

Nikes??
Lennoxx255

Post by Lennoxx255 »

@arialblack1
Nice Clips! I wished they're a bit longer, but THANKS anyway :)
If you are the maker of these Videos, would it be possible that you can post the full lenght ??