Feet on seats

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

gss145

Re: Feet on seats

Post by gss145 »

Happy new year! I hope to see lots of Adidas Superstars this year again, preferably on seats. :wink:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
johnny123

Post by johnny123 »

gss145 wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 12:25 pm Happy new year! I hope to see lots of Adidas Superstars this year again, preferably on seats. :wink:
Happy new year!

Some girls with their superstars up on the seats
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Christine

Post by Christine »

Hi there
I also have photos of myself here, sometimes I also keep my feet or shoes on the train seat.
weiblich, 48-jährig, 1.80 gross, Schuhgrösse 41- 42.
johnny123

Post by johnny123 »

Christine wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:34 am Hi there
I also have photos of myself here, sometimes I also keep my feet or shoes on the train seat.
Hi Christine
Good to have a girl out there! Your Buffalos on the train seat with your legs in tights look just amazing.
Thank you for the photos.

If you want you can tell us more how you put your feet on train seats - when you like to do, is that for your comfort or you just like to be naughty on train etc.
Christine

Post by Christine »

Hello Johonny
What should I tell you, it's just very comfortable for my legs. You will then no longer feel so heavy. You know I like Buffalo Classic shoes, but they have weight. That's why I usually put my feet on the train seats. It is extremely relaxing.
Once I held up my feet and it had rained. My soles were wet. Then when a train station came, a gentleman came to me and sat on the seat. Suddenly he got up and mumbled something about damp and pants wet. He was sitting across from me and sat on the seat where my soles made the seat wet minutes ago. I sure got red in the head. I was a little embarrassed.
weiblich, 48-jährig, 1.80 gross, Schuhgrösse 41- 42.
Buffke

Post by Buffke »

😍😍😍
Buffke

Post by Buffke »

😍😍😍
Harry6575

Post by Harry6575 »

Hi Christine, do you have any pictures of the dirty marks left behind from your shoes?
johnny123

Post by johnny123 »

Christine wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:14 am Hello Johonny
What should I tell you, it's just very comfortable for my legs. You will then no longer feel so heavy. You know I like Buffalo Classic shoes, but they have weight. That's why I usually put my feet on the train seats. It is extremely relaxing.
Once I held up my feet and it had rained. My soles were wet. Then when a train station came, a gentleman came to me and sat on the seat. Suddenly he got up and mumbled something about damp and pants wet. He was sitting across from me and sat on the seat where my soles made the seat wet minutes ago. I sure got red in the head. I was a little embarrassed.
Wow Christine!
Thank you for your answer and all these beautiful photos 🤩

Nice to know more why you put your feet up!
Do also you sit with your feet on the seats when you wear other shoes than your massive Buffalos?

Poor man with wet pants. He shouldn't sit where had your tired feet...
Do you remember any situation when you left your shoes prints on the seat or some visible dirt?
Buffke

Post by Buffke »

😍😍😍