Short preview of a new member

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

TEMPTRESSJ

Short preview of a new member

Post by TEMPTRESSJ »

Hello everyone! I'm Temptress J and I specialize in boot and high heel domination and leather glamour. I've put together a very small preview of some of my stuff, but please keep in mind this is just a very tiny bit of my boot and heel collection as well as my video clips. I have used a new file server so I hope you don't have issues downloading it. I hope you enjoy and I hope to post much more on here as I learn the ropes! Thank you everyone!! :-)

http://videobam.com/KpXzI

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Re: Short preview of a new member

Post by Wetshoe »

Welcome Temptress!
TEMPTRESSJ

Post by TEMPTRESSJ »

I am SO happy to be here! I have LOTS in store for all you boot and heel sluts!! I can't wait!!!!!
missinglisaleather

Post by missinglisaleather »

One of the best to ever do it. Should make an update soon?