Candids of celebrities in slipping slingbacks

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

chino

Re: Candids of celebrities in slipping slingbacks

Post by chino »

For some reason my computer is only letting me put 3 pics up at a time, so here's some more of Britney. She kinda looks a bit slutty wearing her shoes with the backstraps trampled and useless under her heels, its such a turn on! On some pics you can see she hasn't done the buckle up as tight as it can be, meaning that she mustn't care that her straps slip off. Plenty more to come of Brit!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chino

Post by chino »

More of Britney...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chino

Post by chino »

The second pic is of Diane Kruger and is one of my all time favourite loose slingbacks photos. Can you just imagine the slapping that shoe would be making?
FlipFlopsx

Post by FlipFlopsx »

Very fucking hot
chino

Post by chino »

Britney yet again, challenging Liz Hurley and Kristin Cavallari as the queen of slipping straps!
chino

Post by chino »

I love this one of her left strap getting quite low on her heel. A few more steps and it would surely slip off!
chino

Post by chino »

I just keep finding shots of Britney with her straps down, I'll try and find some other celebs to even it out a bit! Love the slipping shoulder strap plus the slipping backstrap look!
chino

Post by chino »

Sienna Miller with a beautiful pair of strappy sandals that she can't keep on...and what about the first two, a vary rare sight: slipping tie up straps. On Farrah Fawcett no less!
chino

Post by chino »

A vintage 1980's sling slip on Sheena Easton. I wonder why she didn't just fix her strap before the photo was taken?
chino

Post by chino »

Brit again, loving the one strap up one strap down look....