Candids of celebrities in slipping slingbacks

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

chino

Candids of celebrities in slipping slingbacks

Post by chino »

I love seeing sling backs where the straps won't stay up and end up slipping off and being squashed under a woman's feet. I've come across some pics of some celebs lately who have this same problem. Does anyone else out there like this? If anyone out there has any pictures I'd love for you to share them. I think it's such a sexy look, and I love seeing them pulling their backstraps up only for them to keep slipping down again.

Hope you enjoy the pics!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2swift

Re: Candids of celebrities in slipping slingbacks

Post by 2swift »

I am also a huge fan of heel popping from loose straps and slings backs. My sexy wife falls victim to the samething....when her slings get too loose, they flip off her sexy feet with each step she takes, and also makes for great dangling too. So sexy!! I do not have any pics to share, but yours are great...esp. the ones of Liz Hurley.
stken

Post by stken »

I agree there is something sexy about this :P
chino

Post by chino »

Some more pics for you all. So sexy when those straps slip off!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chino

Post by chino »

Some more slipping slingbacks pics. Would love to know of anyone else out there who likes this sort of stuff.
chino

Post by chino »

And some more....also some amazing heelpop shots too. Just imagine that sexy slapping noise! And how about Liz Hurley and her loose straps, so sexy.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

love this, i tried to look for some more, they are so hard to find!
chino

Post by chino »

I didn't get that last pic uploaded properly, so here it is again....plus a few more just for fun!

Get your slap on!
chino

Post by chino »

Hope you enjoy these ones too! Anyone out there have any stories about slipping slingbacks? Observations, experiences with wife, girlfreinds, friends who've had this problem? Would love to hear them.
chino

Post by chino »

One of the queens of slipping slingbacks is Britney Spears. I've found some shots of her losing her straps on many different occassions and just leaving them down once they fall. Enjoy some of the best of Britney squashing and losing her slings!