sensible shoes

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

heelslider

Re: sensible shoes

Post by heelslider »

https://www.xvideos.com/video33293607/u ... sexy_whore_

Nice video with a cumshot on the sole of her yummy white pumps,
Loves Mary Janes, Courts, Flats, Pumps, Wedges.
Footjobs, Shoejobs, Shoecumming, CD (shoes and stockings only), Heels in bed ;)
MadAboutShoes(2)

Post by MadAboutShoes(2) »

Hey heelslider, please tell me about heels in bed. That seems sexy.
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

My wife wears heels for our fun in bed many times, almost never with me asking . She knows how it gets me going and the attention and pleasures she'll receive wearing them. Everything from peep toe flats to high heel peep toe slingbacks and peep toe booties. She has worn so many different pairs of shoes for our fucking I have lost count well over 100 different pairs of heels/shoes. I tried to keep a list going at one time, but it just got to be too long.

When we're out, if there is a lady walking around in sexy shoes, she even points it out, asks me, "did you notice those red heels she is wearing?" To which I respond "oh really? I didn't notice that." To which she smiles that knowing look at me. We enjoy sitting at the bar enjoying a drink and talking, and often she'll lean over and say "we need to go home so you can fuck me." I certainly married the woman I should have met over 20 years ago.

So, I'm sure I'm not the only one on this site that can get hard and stroking fantasizing about the owners/wearer of all forms of shoes for sale on ebay. I love it when some ebay seller displays her feet in the shoes she is selling, especially anytime she poses them in nylons and also has pics of her feet out of the shoes. Woman like that know the power of their feet and shoes.
CoreyLJ

Post by CoreyLJ »

Al_Funt wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:54 pm Awhile back I posted some pics of my Ex. She was a real shoe girl always wearing sexy shoes...

WOW!!! They are AWESOME shoes!! I love it when women wear these, its like they're saying they're a better quality woman than the girls in heels.
----------------------------------------------------
Ballet flats with pretty bows: Rule!
MadAboutShoes(2)

Oh I like them too.
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

My gal and I were out last Friday, and decided to stop for drinks at the City Deck on the river. While sitting, drinking, several women walked by, some wearing sexy mid-wedges. She did it again, asked me if I noticed the gal walking by wearing the wedge sandals, with a smirk on her face. She knows me too well. And later that night she treated me to another hot pantyhose/heels fuck session. She knows too that low and mid-heel wedges can really get me going, especially if she wears them with crotchless pantyhose. The other pics are some I found on ebay. To me these styles can be very hot with a nice pair of feet and toes in them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

I wish I was there to help out my friend !!.....or at least enjoy her sexy nylon feet while you go to town on her !!
georgemarty

Post by georgemarty »

Some candid shots from work.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
georgemarty

Post by georgemarty »

A few more...
MadAboutShoes(2)

Wow, great shoes. I really like the loafers and those low black pumps.