sensible shoes

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoddy90

Re: sensible shoes

Post by shoddy90 »

You are welcome MadAboutShoes(2). Pleased to know that links were ok. It was good to find some pictures which captured how attractive they are, does not always happen.
How are you dealing with the board now, I still find it quite difficult to look in.
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

My wife and I were recently in Vegas for the weekend. The week before I bought these vintage Magdesian slingback heels on Ebay in hopes for some hotel fun. We most often enjoy some hot hotel fucking when we travel, even at 65 years old we still enjoy each other. Monday night even though the Packers were dismal against the Raiders (we're from Green Bay), we enjoyed drinks and that always gets her relaxed and ready for fun. I gave her the heels and she eagerly slipped them on. Gawd it was hot watching her play her pussy to cumming, with me also two fingers deep in her pussy. Then I enjoyed eating her pussy to more pleasures until she says "Get you cock in me and FUCK me!" Loved it, her feet high by my face in these sexy vintage heels while I pumped her had and deep until she says "fuck me, fuck hard, cum in my pussy!" Couldn't hold it anymore after that.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/235176842418
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

My wife and I were recently in Vegas for the weekend. The week before I bought these vintage Magdesian slingback heels on Ebay in hopes for some hotel fun. We most often enjoy some hot hotel fucking when we travel, even at 65 years old we still enjoy each other. Monday night even though the Packers were dismal against the Raiders (we're from Green Bay), we enjoyed drinks and that always gets her relaxed and ready for fun. I gave her the heels and she eagerly slipped them on. Gawd it was hot watching her play her pussy to cumming, with me also two fingers deep in her pussy. Then I enjoyed eating her pussy to more pleasures until she says "Get you cock in me and FUCK me!" Loved it, her feet high by my face in these sexy vintage heels while I pumped her had and deep until she says "fuck me, fuck hard, cum in my pussy!" Couldn't hold it anymore after that.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/235176842418

Oh, and yes, I have fucked these slingbacks through the open toe (very tight) until I shot loads on cum into them. She knows I like to fuck her shoes.
pressovannye

Post by pressovannye »

The Aerosoles leather oxfords from the late 1990s used to give me a bulge in my pants when I saw my coworker wearing them. These had 2 inch heels and laces that appeared to be permanently laced. Maybe they were just elastic bands that turned them effectively into slip-ons. I probably mentioned them before. I remember the leather smell when they were new. Aerosoles also had a "What's What" line, one of which had a 3 inch heel and laces that had to be tied. Both of these shoes had soles with a diamond pattern tread that I'm sure would make deep impressions. There is online a cockboard photo showing these shoes in use. I get tremendously excited when the tongue of a lace-up woman's shoe or boot protrudes from the top.
outlawz3k

Post by outlawz3k »

pressovannye wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 5:59 pm The Aerosoles leather oxfords from the late 1990s used to give me a bulge in my pants when I saw my coworker wearing them. These had 2 inch heels and laces that appeared to be permanently laced. Maybe they were just elastic bands that turned them effectively into slip-ons. I probably mentioned them before. I remember the leather smell when they were new. Aerosoles also had a "What's What" line, one of which had a 3 inch heel and laces that had to be tied. Both of these shoes had soles with a diamond pattern tread that I'm sure would make deep impressions. There is online a cockboard photo showing these shoes in use. I get tremendously excited when the tongue of a lace-up woman's shoe or boot protrudes from the top.
Oh fuck yes! Those Aerosoles are the best. You mean these ones:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/164130410011

I'd cum over them all day.
pressovannye

Post by pressovannye »

outlawz3k wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 7:02 am
pressovannye wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 5:59 pm The Aerosoles leather oxfords from the late 1990s used to give me a bulge in my pants when I saw my coworker wearing them. These had 2 inch heels and laces that appeared to be permanently laced. Maybe they were just elastic bands that turned them effectively into slip-ons. I probably mentioned them before. I remember the leather smell when they were new. Aerosoles also had a "What's What" line, one of which had a 3 inch heel and laces that had to be tied. Both of these shoes had soles with a diamond pattern tread that I'm sure would make deep impressions. There is online a cockboard photo showing these shoes in use. I get tremendously excited when the tongue of a lace-up woman's shoe or boot protrudes from the top.
Oh fuck yes! Those Aerosoles are the best. You mean these ones:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/164130410011

I'd cum over them all day.
Yes those are the ones. I could equally spend an entire day with those treaded soles and heels marking up my entire body from head to foot!