Who made you cum today? Post the actual pic or vid! ;-)

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

wizardoz

Re: Who made you cum today? Post the actual pic or vid! ;-)

Post by wizardoz »

Shoedaddy wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 8:32 pm
wizardoz wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 11:10 am
Shoedaddy wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 1:38 pm
wizardoz wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 10:57 am
Shoedaddy wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 3:12 pm It's the shoepile of a girl living there. She likes to chat and make small talk. Give me hugs and such. Shortstack, cute fashion sense. Been wanting to take her shoes and play with them during a bathroom break, but it's such a busy house. I never have a chance to fuck them.
any chance to see a few of her photos, even maybe without her face ? and why dont you try to invite her to your house, or maybe to outside to drink smtg ? :)
I'll see about pics...
As for drinking and such: It would probably piss off my girlfriend, lol
waiting with a big excitement :) thank you :)
So, I wasn't able to cum in them (Just didn't have the time), but I did sneak these into the bathroom and give them a good fucking.
When I checked later, they were moved. I kinda think she knows I play with them when she's out. She's probably wearing them right now.

you like her and she likes that somebody smells her shoes, so there must be a way :) maybe approach her randomly over fb or insta to ask ?maybe it wont be a problem for her that you have a gf and you my have some good times :D
basdas

Post by basdas »

-
Last edited by basdas on Tue Mar 22, 2022 8:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
Loubsonmycock

Post by Loubsonmycock »

s6060842 wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:06 pm She wears tight leather leggings a lot, and looks amazing. I sometimes wonder if she’s ever allowed her Boyfriend to cum on them! She usually dresses like a complete slut, really heavy makeup, massive nails, tarty, revealing outfits and heels, but she’s really lovely, and doesn’t really act how she looks.

Not sure I’ll ever get the chance to do her trainers, if I did I’m sure I’d end up finishing so quickly! I was fortunate enough last year to hold her leather jacket and handbag for her, and I was so, so close to ejaculating into my boxers.

I’ll share some more photos, any requests? Heels, boots, trainers?
What kind of handbag?
keira in wellies

Post by keira in wellies »

this street slut...

she charges $20 for a load drop in her heelpopped flip flop...

the queue is round the block
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Insertcock

Post by Insertcock »

keira in wellies wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:26 am this street slut...

she charges $20 for a load drop in her heelpopped flip flop...

the queue is round the block
yeah Ahlana does that she messaged me asking if I Wana buy her feet pics UHM NO I Wana bang ur shoes and feet

Anyway my cousin made me wank
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Will fark your wife, gf, sister or cousins UK size 3 heels and flats :shock: My profile pic is a former SA foot Slut
hamhawk35

Post by hamhawk35 »

This goddess. We went to the same high school but were never really close, but I did have a huge crush on her. She now models clothes. This one made me nut the most with her blue dress, thick thighs and see through block heels (hiding her account name to avoid potential harassment)
LouieAldofootman

Post by LouieAldofootman »

Insertcock wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 3:32 am This slut did my cousins girlfriend and yeah shes from South Africa
I would love to jam my cock between her arch and those wedges
LouieAldofootman

I'm just sitting here w my GFs heels and a few pairs that her friends have left over while the 3 of them go shopping I told her to buy wooden mules while I watch qvc edging until I bust in her friends heels....
Screenshot_20210608-153655_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20210608-153655_Photos.jpg
LouieAldofootman

More to Cum
Insertcock

Post by Insertcock »

LouieAldofootman wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:08 am
Insertcock wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 3:32 am This slut did my cousins girlfriend and yeah shes from South Africa
I would love to jam my cock between her arch and those wedges
lol u and me both

A friend that sends her feet pics to forums
de267875-be00-4161-8a53-cd421179d4ca.jpg
Will fark your wife, gf, sister or cousins UK size 3 heels and flats :shock: My profile pic is a former SA foot Slut