Lady On the Plane

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

RidingBootsCB

Re: Lady On the Plane

Post by RidingBootsCB »

Ow my god, amazing boots!! I would not have been able to control myself, I bet her feet where sweating to death in those gourgous boots!! :)
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Very hot stories y’all
owlman

Post by owlman »

I love women in long boots, so sexy, my wife has loads of pairs of boots and wears them most of the time, unless it's really hot. A few months ago I bought her a pair of knee high black patent leather boots, at first she said she thought they were too slutty, especially when I suggested wearing them with her wetlook black leggings. However one night last week we were having a few drinks and I suggested she might dress up, she disappeared upstairs and came down wearing a pair of tight beige jodhpurs, a T shirt and the patent boots. After a few more drinks she was quite drunk and suggested we headed upstairs, as, 'she wanted to make a mess in her jodhpurs', Well, I didn't need asking twice and off we went, not long after she had a large cum stain on the front of them! As we lay there chatting she confessed, in her drunken state that she actually finds those boots a huge turn on, and she loves the way blokes look at her when we are out.Throughout the evening she changed her outfit several times, finally ending up in a rubber wetsuit, but each time she changed she kept the same boots on.
RidingBootsCB

Post by RidingBootsCB »

Beautiful boots this lady us wearing and I bet her sexy feet were soooooo hot and sweaty in them!! Hmmmm!
RidingBootsCB

Post by RidingBootsCB »

Beautiful boots this lady us wearing and I bet her sexy feet were soooooo hot and sweaty in them!! Hmmmm!
phantom101

Post by phantom101 »

haha nice. Reminds me of the time i told my gf to wear her otk boots on the plane. Man was that ever troublesome!
dwang2003

Post by dwang2003 »

wow