Some candids....

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoefreak

Some candids....

Post by shoefreak »

Here is a candid shot I got of my girlfriends new sexy heels...

and then with her mom's heels lying next to hers

I wanted so badly to take them to the bathroom and drop a huge load into both pairs of heels but I could not find the opportunity to do so. :cry:

Hopefully sometime soon I will.
My girlfriend had mentioned that her mom had a ton of shoes in her shoe closet and probably wouldn't even notice if she had some missing...which got my mind thinking that maybe if I have a chance to get into her shoe closet I should be able to take a pair or two to drop a load in them. It's just tough for me to get an opportunity to get to her shoe closet without being noticed.
capo

Post by capo »

GREAT SITUATION!!! HOW OLD ARE YOUR GF? AND HER MOM? POST PICS OF OUR CLOSET AND CUM CUM CUM. THANKS
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

You are so lucky ! ... I'm sure you will oportunity to cum in them ! ... and also in her mothers collection! . thanks for sharing :) !
I hope se pics !
halbblah

Post by halbblah »

good hunting ! :twisted:
mikthequick

belle-mere

Post by mikthequick »

ta belle -mere doit etre tres sexy si elle a des souliers aussi cochons et invitants
love to do shoes of any woman ,old or young
shoefreak

Re: belle-mere

Post by shoefreak »

mikthequick wrote:ta belle -mere doit etre tres sexy si elle a des souliers aussi cochons et invitants

Translation please.