Candid Shots

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sexyshoes&stockings

Candid Shots

Post by sexyshoes&stockings »

So does anybody have any excellent candid shots of ladies who have know idea some perv has just taken a picture of their feet? :)
shoelove79

Post by shoelove79 »

I took a couple of shots of a women in sexy balck shiny shoes on the London Underground last week:

slingbackluver

vids

Post by slingbackluver »

i have lots off vids check my photobucket page

slingbacklover

enjoy
sexyshoes&stockings

shoelove79 wrote:I took a couple of shots of a women in sexy balck shiny shoes on the London Underground last week:

excellent pictures, just the kind of stuff I am looking for :) Thanks.
High Heels from North Shi

Post by High Heels from North Shi »

Those mary janes are fantastic WOW but the heel is a bit on the low side for me nice tights/panties too now am off for a WANK thank for the picks
Where did yo get those Mary Janes Shoes ? I think there great are thay round toes shoes ?

THANK YOU
Only Pumps

Post by Only Pumps »

Those mary janes are fantastic WOW but the heel is a bit on the low side for me nice tights/panties too now am off for a WANK thank for the picks
Where did yo get those Mary Janes Shoes ? I think there great are thay round toes shoes ?

I am laughing at your reply my friend...The heel is a bit low? Where did he get those Mary Janes? First off thank you for those fantastic pictures. Candid shots are the greatest. I am not picking on his replied comments.. but this is a forum for Shoes... .High heels.. Mid heels... Low heels.
Only Worn Pumps Make The Sense Of Smell Delictable

Only Pumps wrote:

I am laughing at your reply my friend...The heel is a bit low? Where did he get those Mary Janes? First off thank you for those fantastic pictures. Candid shots are the greatest. I am not picking on his replied comments.. but this is a forum for Shoes... .High heels.. Mid heels... Low heels.

Mine are 5 inch the heels i got mine from Sky High Shoes in Wrexham
yes this is a shoe forum I like/love mine high 5 inch mark 6 for platforms
pumpfien

Post by pumpfien »

only pumps, you are oh too kind.

To High Heels from North Shitforbrains

As stated in the thread title, and explained quite plainly, this thread is about "candid" shots. Candid meaning casual, not prepared or staged.

We realize you have a shoe fetish (duh) as 100% of the contributors on this forum no doubt have. I have noticed that the only thing below your manners is the number of original photos that you yourself have posted.

For those of us who are somewhat civilized and participate in this message board, we realize what a pain in the arse it is to even post photographs of this subject nature. We, for the most part, encourage participation and ENCOURAGE others to keep up with the original type photographs, to everyones mutual benefit.

So either back up your dislike for this type of shoe by posting something that you like, or keep your derogatory comments to yourself.

It's called being polite

Carry on fucktard

pumpfien wrote:only pumps, you are oh too kind.

To High Heels from North Shitforbrains

As stated in the thread title, and explained quite plainly, this thread is about "candid" shots. Candid meaning casual, not prepared or staged.

We realize you have a shoe fetish (duh) as 100% of the contributors on this forum no doubt have. I have noticed that the only thing below your manners is the number of original photos that you yourself have posted.

For those of us who are somewhat civilized and participate in this message board, we realize what a pain in the arse it is to even post photographs of this subject nature. We, for the most part, encourage participation and ENCOURAGE others to keep up with the original type photographs, to everyones mutual benefit.

So either back up your dislike for this type of shoe by posting something that you like, or keep your derogatory comments to yourself.

It's called being polite

Carry on fucktard

I know what candid means and there was no need for those comments I love all High Heels shoes.....Mary Janes look great like any other pair of high heels shoe apart from Weges ughgh HORIBLE.....i have never posted photos of shoes would you like me to ?

FREE SPEECH

shit for brains.......HAHAHHAHA

whats a fucktard ????? my English is UK
sexyshoes&stockings

Well I tried to take some contributions for this thread today with my mobile ;)

Respect to those who have the skills to get away with it damn what a pain. I saw so many good shoes today :D

also guys lets not fight lets just keep on topic and be happy. does anyone know of any good links for video etc? i wonder if there are forums or blogs up for this sort of thing, even non-shoes would be great. cheers

http://www.acandids.com/ i found this looks the ticket :)