My boss ( updated) many new pictures

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

floxxi

Re: My boss ( updated)

Post by floxxi »

she wear the boots?
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

Sheepdawg wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:20 pm
stiefeltraeger wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:17 am perfect work, but she willnot look after her boots inner like you, so she can´t find the stains you made
That's exactly what I was thinking! I'm glad that my cum didn't was visible at first glance, even though I blew a nice thick load in her shoe! I guess she'll feel something sticky if she have sweaty feet.
if the stains are always on the same place and dry inside, she will find the stains, because they turn into a visible colour. Just fuck them and leave your cum in them, let it flow down to the toes and place the shoes that the cum can dry on the upper side of the toesarea
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

floxxi wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:39 pm she wear the boots?
I haven't been in her office since I left her boots, so I dont know. But I dont think she has been wearing them yet, because since she came back to work, shes not been working in her office. But winter is coming, and I am sure she will wear them inside her office then.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

stiefeltraeger wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:18 am
stiefeltraeger wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:17 am perfect work, but she willnot look after her boots inner like you, so she can´t find the stains you made
That's exactly what I was thinking! I'm glad that my cum didn't was visible at first glance, even though I blew a nice thick load in her shoe! I guess she'll feel something sticky if she have sweaty feet.
if the stains are always on the same place and dry inside, she will find the stains, because they turn into a visible colour. Just fuck them and leave your cum in them, let it flow down to the toes and place the shoes that the cum can dry on the upper side of the toesarea
The cum did flow down, but it didn't reach the toe area. As you can see in the pictures I highlighted, the cum ran down from the heel area and "stopped" at the arch area. A part of me wants her to find out that someone has ejaculated in her shoes, but another part of me doesn't want her to notice. I guess we will never find out. Or ,who knows?
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

Took these candids of her today.
I love that tight ass. Imagine seeing her standing like this but in a short leather skirt and black pumps.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
justdaone

Post by justdaone »

Those look like different boots. Maybe you can strike up conversation with her about being able to wear boots all day now as winter is coming
MarcHeels

Post by MarcHeels »

I would of mind to sniff them black high heels & or she shoe gagged me
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

Sheepdawg wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:43 pm
stiefeltraeger wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:18 am
The cum did flow down, but it didn't reach the toe area. As you can see in the pictures I highlighted, the cum ran down from the heel area and "stopped" at the arch area. A part of me wants her to find out that someone has ejaculated in her shoes, but another part of me doesn't want her to notice. I guess we will never find out. Or ,who knows?
turn them around heel up, toes down and blast your load in them. This is a reason, why i prefer heels and boots with leather inner
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

Some new candids from today.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
justdaone

Post by justdaone »

What is that logo on her heel? Dying to know what kind of shoes she bought for work.