My mother's feet and heels

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Sheepdawg

Re: My mother's feet and heels

Post by Sheepdawg »

The ad for my moms shoes were successful. She has sold the wedges and the white sandals. She's very happy. So happy, that she wants to sell even more shoes and clothes online. I told her, that one very good thing she did, was that she took pictures of her feet inside her shoes. In that way, people can see the shoes in a better, more natural way. And I suggested that she would always do it when she was selling stuff. That she would wear them, and also if she could take some closeup pictures of them. My mom knows absolutely nothing about my foot fetish, just so you guys know!

Anyway, she listened to my advice, and posted this closeup pictures of her heels for sale! These shoes has never been worn, they were too small for her. But I love that she tried her best to take some closeup picture of her feet and toes. Enjoy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

: )
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

My mom never used to wear a short skirt in front of her children when we were growing up. But on a vacation with dad? No problem! This was taken last year.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

Wearing traditional Indian clothes.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

Some closeups
Wedgetoeprints

Post by Wedgetoeprints »

Sheepdawg wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:59 pm My mom never used to wear a short skirt in front of her children when we were growing up. But on a vacation with dad? No problem! This was taken last year.
She probably wasnt wearing any panties unneath then! I'd love to see any of her bras or panties next time you are over. Is she single or married? I wouldnt be surprised if she had a sex toy somewhere...
Kik same as username
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

Wedgetoeprints wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:50 am
Sheepdawg wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:59 pm My mom never used to wear a short skirt in front of her children when we were growing up. But on a vacation with dad? No problem! This was taken last year.
She probably wasnt wearing any panties unneath then! I'd love to see any of her bras or panties next time you are over. Is she single or married? I wouldnt be surprised if she had a sex toy somewhere...
Don't know anything about a sex toy, but I remember that I've found a pair of black fluffy hand cuffs in her bedroom when I was younger. I remember that I picked them up, and tried them on my arms... then I left them were they were and didn't bother more about it. I also know that my parents did have a lot of "alone time". Drinking wine together with candles and stuff like that when we kids went to bed. So, hearing my dad pounding my mom was not that uncommon for us. They tried their best to be silent, but they couldn't fool me at least.

She posted this today on her Facebook.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

Here's an old pic of me and my younger brother with mom on our family vacation.
Shoegurlnikki1979

Post by Shoegurlnikki1979 »

Last edited by Shoegurlnikki1979 on Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

Shoegurlnikki1979 wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:00 pm I don’t think you should feel weird about it. She’s very attractive and has very sexy feet. If I had been you I would’ve been fucking her sandals all the time.
Thank you. I knew my mom always looked good and all, but I never thought of her like this before. Maybe its because I don't live with her anymore? Or maybe its because she sended me those pics of her feet in her heels? It really got me hard.. But then I told myself " hey, stop, iam about to jerk off to these pics of my own mothers feet! It got worse...after seeing you guys in this thread commenting about my moms feet and face...even I started to jerk off to pictures of her face! It makes me horny that people find her attractive. I dont think many guys thinks like this...i am just so mad at myself for not cumming inside her shoes and having a good time while I was living with her. I had access to all of her closets. But again..I did not feel like this back then.