Candids of celebrities in slipping slingbacks

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Slingfan

Re: Candids of celebrities in slipping slingbacks

Post by Slingfan »

I wish Megan Fox would wear these more.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Slingfan

Post by Slingfan »

Zazie Beetz straps be slipping like…
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Slingbackshoes

Post by Slingbackshoes »

F...... hell!!! This is the best thread ever!! Style, fashion, sensual, glamour, kinky altogether... :D
Slingfan

Post by Slingfan »

Peyton List left strap looking low!
Slingfan

Post by Slingfan »

Look closely, Paris’s straps are down!
Slingfan

Post by Slingfan »

Kate Bosworth back in 2003 having some serious strap malfunctions on the red carpet!
Slingfan

Post by Slingfan »

This is just the best slingback slap you could capture. Renee Bargh flopping about in her loose slings.
Slingfan

Post by Slingfan »

Tina Leung in Chanel’s
Slingfan

Post by Slingfan »

Liz Hurley’s straps falling down is always a sight of behold.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Cor! Imagine having Liz Hurley as your mum! I'd be in her shoe cupboard all the time like I was my own mum. And women who wear heels in sand is a particular turn on for me as is women who wear wedges with a strap anchored 'too' far back so the foot leaves the shoe quite far when she walks.
Great pics!