Visiting friends

Another innovative forum for fans of worn panties, creamed panties, creamed bras, creamed bikinis. Creamed pantyhose and pantyhose jobs fit better in the footjob section so we have moved it there.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Heelsandnylon

Visiting friends

Post by Heelsandnylon »

I had to deliver some stuff to friends the other day up in Manchester and stayed overnight sleeping on the couch. They apologised that they were both leaving early for work and just to make myself at home. As soon as they were out so was my hard cock and i went hunting for her dirty laundry basket. I was not disappointed with my treasure. Spent an hour enjoying her cunt smells and taste
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dirkcandid

Re: Visiting friends

Post by dirkcandid »

what a treasure!!!
Sneakersgeil

Post by Sneakersgeil »

@
Last edited by Sneakersgeil on Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sneakersgeil

Post by Sneakersgeil »

@ friend's bathroom
https://ibb.co/YyJV0zc
dirkcandid

Post by dirkcandid »

so hot!
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

Sneakersgeil wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:07 am @ friend's bathroom
https://ibb.co/YyJV0zc
So much funky pussy cheese and crust in those crispy pannies bro! Did you take some real deep inhales of those primo pussy pannies? I'd overdose cuz I'd be soooo high from that sweet cunt stink in my brain.

Keep up the good work!