Sisters creamy panties

Another innovative forum for fans of worn panties, creamed panties, creamed bras, creamed bikinis. Creamed pantyhose and pantyhose jobs fit better in the footjob section so we have moved it there.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Jaydude69

Sisters creamy panties

Post by Jaydude69 »

If you’ve seen my other posts you know that I have pretty easy access for my sisters stuff. I’ve been cumming in her heels since first started wearing them and I’ve also been taking her panties at the same time.

She has always made them super creamy and she smells/tastes amazing. I get so turned on with her heels on my cock while I Sniff her dirty panties. She had an issue with her washing machine a few months ago and came by to do some of her laundry. She put some stuff in the wash and went out to meet a friend for lunch. While she was gone I went and grabbed a ton of dirty panties and had my way with them. She also left a bag with her makeup which I also used for some fun :wink:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Re: Sisters creamy panties

Post by Leevoy »

Wow absolutely Amazing Execution - so many crusty pussy juices and flavors and scents on each one of those pannies!

OMG - could you give a quick description of the stank your sister's cunt left on the oh-so-pretty pussy pannies? Really enjoying looking at close-ups of her big messes in them while sniffing my stinky-sweet dirty college coed panny collection. Is she still in her 20s? Seems like 20-somethings tend to make the sloppiest of messes in their little panties.

Your other mega-thread is legendary as well. Can't believe how many loads you've throbbed n squirted on your sissy's stuff. Fukking love it! :evil: :twisted:
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

He'll yeah!!
Jaydude69

Post by Jaydude69 »

Leevoy wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:59 am Wow absolutely Amazing Execution - so many crusty pussy juices and flavors and scents on each one of those pannies!

OMG - could you give a quick description of the stank your sister's cunt left on the oh-so-pretty pussy pannies? Really enjoying looking at close-ups of her big messes in them while sniffing my stinky-sweet dirty college coed panny collection. Is she still in her 20s? Seems like 20-somethings tend to make the sloppiest of messes in their little panties.

Your other mega-thread is legendary as well. Can't believe how many loads you've throbbed n squirted on your sissy's stuff. Fukking love it! :evil: :twisted:
Her panties smell/taste sooo amazing! Every pair she wears end up with a large amount of discharge in them. Her scent is strong without being stinky/fishy, almost slightly sweet. Finding them fresh off her pussy means they’re absolutely soaked by I also love finding them when they’ve dried and crusted. It seems to trap her scent in which I can then taste even more. I’ve been taking her panties forever since she first started wearing thongs. A bunch of times I’ve been able to taste lube in them (she has a scent lube she likes) and it turns me on so much knowing she was fucked good then slid them back on :twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

You so lucky!!! Have any pics of her wearing heels or flats?
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

Jaydude69 wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:09 pm
Leevoy wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:59 am Wow absolutely Amazing Execution - so many crusty pussy juices and flavors and scents on each one of those pannies!

Her panties smell/taste sooo amazing! Every pair she wears end up with a large amount of discharge in them. Her scent is strong without being stinky/fishy, almost slightly sweet. Finding them fresh off her pussy means they’re absolutely soaked by I also love finding them when they’ve dried and crusted. It seems to trap her scent in which I can then taste even more. I’ve been taking her panties forever since she first started wearing thongs. A bunch of times I’ve been able to taste lube in them (she has a scent lube she likes) and it turns me on so much knowing she was fucked good then slid them back on :twisted:
Gawd I love pussy stained panties so much. Gets me so so high.
valker

Post by valker »

wow so much stains
footguy1971

Post by footguy1971 »

Do you have a girlfriend or wife? If you do, you should take some of her dirtiest panties and rub them on her pussy. You should also take some of your sister's clean panties, pantyhose and socks and rub them on your lady's juicy pussy and return them to your sister. Also, it would be hot to take your sister's lipstick and fuck your lady's pussy with it and then return it to your sister. Just some ideas....keep up the great work!
maturefeet

Post by maturefeet »

Fucking perfect situation, cunt panties on tap. Keep us updated thanks for sharing
centabsatz

Post by centabsatz »

Oh jeah, I love it too :-)

Thanks for looking

Horney greatings centabsatz
Schöne Frauenfüsse und Autentisch getragene Frauenschuhe lecken ....