Campus coed cunt cheese

Another innovative forum for fans of worn panties, creamed panties, creamed bras, creamed bikinis. Creamed pantyhose and pantyhose jobs fit better in the footjob section so we have moved it there.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Campus coed cunt cheese

Post by Leevoy »

Was finishin up some business in the campus laundromat when I spied a plastic shopping bag in the trash.

As I've mentioned before on-campus laundromats are gold mines, not for gettin caught snatching panties - that's too risky, BUT for finding major scores such as this one just laying around or discarded. I've been trying to stay away from cheese in general these days, but my gawd, the amazing cunt cheese on this pair of panties has been my main source of nutrients for dayz. It is sooooo intoxicatiingly hypnotic and smells of a musky, pungent pussy perfume, consisting of so many distinct and deep pheromones that seem to trigger such primitive instincts in my body and I get so fuckin hard. The pussy cheese crust is the best part, soooo yummy and flavorful - just ate some for lunch! SO MUCH FUKKING FLAVOR, this girl made such a big mess for me to ingest :evil: :twisted:
blk_chz2.jpg
blk1.jpg
blk_lt.jpg
The sweet, pungent STANK and flavor lingers for so long. The cheese is so stinkyband rank...mmmm...Lunch is fukkin served
blk_chz3.jpg
Hints of menstrual blood, uterine cells, hormones, piss, and some boyfriend semen but seems to mostly be delicious, intoxicating vaginal discharge cunt cheese and crust. Some real nice sweaty asshole and shit stank further on down the gusset to complete this messy masterpiece. Young lady must've ran out of liners or something that day. Best snack I've had on campus in awhile, God i love college pussy.... :evil: :twisted:
tan_full.jpg
Her Period blood and shit-stains smell and taste amazing. Some faint piss and honey notes in these purty pannies too. So much to relish. My cock is so hard just describing it while I wear these panties on my face and edge for hours.
tan_pb.jpg
Tastes like that time of the month... :evil:
tan_ss.jpg
Love the smell of some 20-something's dirty turd cutter I stick that big fart turned shitstain up my nose like an oxygen mask and cum so hard thinking about the precious college asshole that created the wonderful, chocolatey aroma in my brain. Dessert... :twisted:
cj.jpg
She even left me some dirty, stinky skinny jeans of hers for me to throb and squirt into while on cloud 9 in pussy cheese heaven....even the gussets of the jeans smell like sweaty cunt and asshole. Such a haul...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Leevoy on Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:15 am, edited 4 times in total.
maturefeet

Re: Campus coed cunt cheese

Post by maturefeet »

absolute treasure trove
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

Who needs a protective mask when you've got stinky sweet college pannies to wear on your face :evil: :twisted:
Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »

Been absolutely slaying it with the laundromat method. Again, I'm not taking anything from the washers or dryers -- that's too risky and would ruin this gold mine with reports of theft - unless I can get a quick nut off and return the clothes immediately, which happens often but with one too many close calls. I'm just taking home what these absent-minded, idiotic college sluts are just leaving behind or dropping on the floor without noticing at some point. However, I'm not gonna lie the trash can is where the real gold always is...some of the most retched secretions and shitstains and period blood and urine on a tiny little pair of ripped up overworn, stinky beautiful sweet young college pussy pannies the brain can take... and I fukkin love it... :evil: :twisted:

I can't tell you the dozens of pussy-stained pannies, sexy skinny jeans, and stinky jean jackets these morons just leave laying around for days or forever without picking any of it up to take back to their dorms.

Been really wanting to show you guys the fukking treasure trove of college aged pussy pannies I sniff n jack off to for last few years. I usually have to trash em after a few brief but intense weeks together otherwise I become a slave to them and their intoxicating pussy n asshole perfumes and get absolutely nothin done but jack off with them in absolute fucking bliss. Just the thought of having some young beautiful coeds intoxicating pussy and asshole excretions on my face, up my nose, in my mouth, and in my blood stream and the heavy fukking rush to my brain gets me sooooooooo fucking high more than just about any other drug... :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: Gawd I love college...

WIN_20211119_10_53_43_Pro.jpg
WIN_20211119_10_53_43_Pro.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Stevly

Post by Stevly »

This is legendary. Do you ever find dirty socks/ old trainers there too?
Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »

Stevly wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:36 am This is legendary. Do you ever find dirty socks/ old trainers there too?
Thanks man glad you are into this stuff too! Dirty socks are all over the place in the laundromat! It's like these girls are so oblivious that guys get crazy over their stuff they couldn't care any less about. I'm constantly raping their clothes with ease...

Also there's a dance studio about 100 yards away. The coeds all leave their shoes and boots and socks and jeans out in the hallway with the door closed once the class starts up. It's a shoe boot sniff n fuck fantasy land I can't believe they are so dumb. Sometimes it can be risky executing a rape of some of their stuff cuz they are right on the other side of the door usually. I'll have to snap a pic sometime of what I usually sniff n rape in there but it's like a college pussy buffet.
moneyboy

Post by moneyboy »

Keep the good stuff coming my guy
Stevly

Post by Stevly »

Any more scores lately?
Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »

They shut the laundrymat down this year. Place was a pussy pannie palace...

Just been sniffin n rapin coed jean jackets in the dance studio. It gets so steamy and sweaty in there all you can smell is the girls sweat and pheromones.

They leave all of their gear out in the hallway while the studio door is closed during class. I basically make out with their stinky jean jackets and cum in the chest pockets or pour honey in there and snap em shut. Been some close calls but the hard cock inducing adrenaline high of the first sniff of a stinky sweet sweaty jean jacket of a 20 year old primo piece of pussy us soooo worth it. They are dancers and all so sweaty and hot.

Bonus is when I stick around across the building on a bench and watch them leave class with my honey and or big load of ball snot buried deep in those top pockets I just raped like a sniffing snarling madman with my big hard hairy pulsating cock like it was their tight precious young cunts.

Makes me sooo happy and in denim leather panty boots fuck faggot perv heaven...