Let's all have a peek at her dirty underwear

Another innovative forum for fans of worn panties, creamed panties, creamed bras, creamed bikinis. Creamed pantyhose and pantyhose jobs fit better in the footjob section so we have moved it there.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

moneyboy

Re: Let's all have a peek at her dirty underwear

Post by moneyboy »

Why do those girls produce those white stains, I have experienced many of them, however I still don't know. Someone enlighten me
allover

Post by allover »

It has been a while but I've got some new pics! For those who asked here is a peek at her panty drawer,

I couldn't resist of course to cum all over them :)
wartack

Post by wartack »

allover wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:07 am Believe me, her dirty panties are to die for!!!
I'm going to share these with everyone here, she's been pretty messy don't you think? hehe :))))

Would you like to see more like these?
Talk soon!
great
Hilzeez78

Post by Hilzeez78 »

Wait til she spends time with a boy she likes....the consistency changes from white to gel. Get 'em fresh!
Heelsandnylon

Post by Heelsandnylon »

As they start getting older more attention from guys then they will be creaming themselves in readiness for cock to slide in easily. Love the thought of it
Hilzeez78

Post by Hilzeez78 »

Yep....it's getting ready for one to slide in and out of there! Then....empty it's contents - make sure you get those!