pink panties in abandoned house

Another innovative forum for fans of worn panties, creamed panties, creamed bras, creamed bikinis. Creamed pantyhose and pantyhose jobs fit better in the footjob section so we have moved it there.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

monnettj

pink panties in abandoned house

Post by monnettj »

Hello,

A few miles from where I live is an abandoned house. The other day I decided to go in and see how it looks in the inside. To my surprise it was scattered full of clothes. The last owners must have left in a hurry. So naturally my instincts kicked in. I rummaged through all the stuff laying around and sure enough I found a pair of nice pink brief panties. They were worn but in good shape and turned me on quite a bit. I also found what might be a white wetting dress. I am really tempted to go back and take another look at the panties... I mean, such a find is very unusual and doesn't happen very often. What would you do in my position?
Hosiery and Shoe lover
L1nk

Re: pink panties in abandoned house

Post by L1nk »

grab them while you can!, socks, shoes, anything that smells good... and if you dont want them, send some my way! :P
screwylouie2

Post by screwylouie2 »

pictures please!!!!
monnettj

Post by monnettj »

here you go...

went back and they were still there. I even found some red cloth for a nice background instead of the dirty used carpet. Unfortunately it was the only sexy thing I found. Other than that they had some black heels but they were in a bad shape so I didn't snap a picture. But the panties are hot... Must have been a somewhat "curvy" woman because they were size L. What you think?
Last edited by monnettj on Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hosiery and Shoe lover
redwedge

Post by redwedge »

Cum on them than wear them.
Unofficial Shoe Session Discord group

Unofficial Shoe Session Skype group
handbagfetish

Post by handbagfetish »

Dont look pink to me
monnettj

Post by monnettj »

They were pink but they definitely faded some. They must have been laying there for a couple of years.
Do you want me to take a picture with better lightning? I actually couldn't resist and put them on once. Man, they felt great. So soft and lightweight...
Hosiery and Shoe lover