My girlfriends pants

Another innovative forum for fans of worn panties, creamed panties, creamed bras, creamed bikinis. Creamed pantyhose and pantyhose jobs fit better in the footjob section so we have moved it there.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Nic1986

My girlfriends pants

Post by Nic1986 »

Here are my girlfriends stained pants they smell so good! Who would like to cum in them? ;-)
Nic1986

Re: My girlfriends pants

Post by Nic1986 »

She wore these shorts last night and I pulled them to the side and fucked her pussy filling her with my cum then she slept with them on the rest of the night with my cum and her cum stained on them!
Nic1986

Post by Nic1986 »

She wore theses bed socks last night too when I was fucking her! These smell so good because she slept all night with her sweet smelling feet in them! :-)
Nic1986

Post by Nic1986 »

Nic1986 wrote:She wore theses bed socks last night too when I was fucking her! These smell so good because she slept all night with her sweet smelling feet in them! :-)
ebftlv

Post by ebftlv »

Thanks for the great pictures! Would love to see more!
planner

Post by planner »

Gorgeous, I also love to fuck my wife while she wears panties and then she sleeps in them and leaves them in the bathroom for me to jerk over in the morning.

Keep up the good work.