Mistress's game

Another innovative forum for fans of worn panties, creamed panties, creamed bras, creamed bikinis. Creamed pantyhose and pantyhose jobs fit better in the footjob section so we have moved it there.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Wrapp

Mistress's game

Post by Wrapp »

As I said in my intro, I'm hacked off that I didn't take more pix of me & the mistress to share, I didn't know a forum like this existed! But here are a few I found of our weekly game. Whether we'd spent some time between the sheets or just met up for a drink at lunch she would put her fresh nix in my pocket and I had to return them stained. If we'd met at lunch I'd usually complete the task by mid afternoon - taking them into the loo for a good sniff & lick before exploding onto them. Here's the only pix I have of a game that went on for months... two pix of them before and one after with only a very modest deposit:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wrapp

Re: Mistress's game

Post by Wrapp »

These are pix of another pair ready to return, and one she sent me that showed her skirt soiled with her juices... these were from sitting on the train on her way back after our lunchtime meet at the pub, where she'd given me her nix for our game:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wrapp

Re: Mistress's game

Post by Wrapp »

... and my final two...
- her wearing mine for a different take on the game (she kept them for a few weeks and when she returned them they were so used and had dried so hard that they seemed almost brittle!)
- and an unrelated photo of hers after a cfnm game - she managed not to touch herself throughout but quite a bit of juice still escaped onto her nix. (she was very juicy, somewhere there are photos of the bed soaked with only her cum, if I find them then I'll post)