Wife`s Friend`s Dirty Socks

Another innovative forum for fans of worn panties, creamed panties, creamed bras, creamed bikinis. Creamed pantyhose and pantyhose jobs fit better in the footjob section so we have moved it there.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

footguy1971

Wife`s Friend`s Dirty Socks

Post by footguy1971 »

I just finished fucking my wife with her friend`s dirty ankle sock on my cock. The sock is still wet from her juices. The story behind how I got these socks makes this even more exciting for me. My wife is in a running club and she went yesterday to go for a run with her friend Jacquie. She forgot to bring socks with her and all Jacquie had were a pair she had worn all day at work. My wife decided that was better than nothing (she`d get blisters from her shoes). So, she put on Jacquie`s dirty socks and they went for a 10K run. When my wife got home she told me what had happened, so the second she went into the shower, I grabbed the socks. They were damp and the smell was unreal. I slipped one on my cock and battled an erection until this morning. I was enjoying my cock being marinated in the two women`s foot sweat. As I plugged deep into my wife`s pussy, she noticed something felt different but she was enjoying my cock deep inside her. I cummed almost instantly knowing that her pussy was full of Jacquie`s dirty sock.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sockties80

Re: Wife`s Friend`s Dirty Socks

Post by sockties80 »

wow, that's ridiculously hot. Two separate foot scents, plus pussy juice? Nice
goddenik

Post by goddenik »

very sexi socks
footguy1971

Post by footguy1971 »

Yes, I did that with both socks. The smell of two women's sweaty feet and my wife's pussy juices is absolutely mind blowing. It was an opportunity I'm glad I got to take. I've snatched her friends' panties and socks before and pushed them inside the wife's pussy but this was way better.
PHDIKOULAS

Post by PHDIKOULAS »

i got a hard on,what did she say when she saw the sock in her????so hot!
sockfan30

Post by sockfan30 »

amazing opportunity! love the socks. last year on a visit to sis in laws my wife helped me fill her sisters running socks :) wifey had seen them laying out and gave me a surprise handjob. put em back in sis in laws running shows when we were done.
Nic1986

Post by Nic1986 »

This turns me on so much I love smelly socks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sneakercpl99

Post by sneakercpl99 »

Beautiful, keep on playing! :)
A look into our Sneaker Love: https://www.instagram.com/soleful_loverz/