ME TRYING ON SOME WOMEN'S AMERICAN EAGLE JEANS AND A THONG

Another innovative forum for fans of worn panties, creamed panties, creamed bras, creamed bikinis. Creamed pantyhose and pantyhose jobs fit better in the footjob section so we have moved it there.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shox navina

ME TRYING ON SOME WOMEN'S AMERICAN EAGLE JEANS AND A THONG

Post by shox navina »

Hi, I just wanted to share a few pics that I took myself trying on some women's American Eagle jeans and a thong, I bought those new from the store I meant to keep them but the pockets in the back are too short and could hardly keep my wallet there so I decided to return them to the store for a refund but I took some pics of them while looking myself in the mirror.
02-25-11_1914.jpg
02-25-11_1915.jpg
02-25-11_1917.jpg
02-25-11_1918.jpg
One funny thing that I noticed from the guy that took the return at the store is that he was laso wearing women's jeans just like the ones I was returnig, or at least they were the same style, yes he sounded gay, which is all right I have nothing against that at all... I am not gay, I dont like men at all but I love to wear women's clothes here and there but what I wear to go out has to be not very noticeable, some plain and just a little tight but loose jeans and thongs but no blouses I wear shirts and polos so it is not very obvious...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.