My Gril´s used panties

Another innovative forum for fans of worn panties, creamed panties, creamed bras, creamed bikinis. Creamed pantyhose and pantyhose jobs fit better in the footjob section so we have moved it there.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoegasm

Re: My Gril´s used panties

Post by shoegasm »

i steal my grls thongs too lol
Toeprintlicker

Post by Toeprintlicker »

I wish I could be in a place to steal some young panties, especially if they are well worn.
henslayer49

Post by henslayer49 »

Last edited by henslayer49 on Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Toeprintlicker

Post by Toeprintlicker »

Wow 17 yr old, nice to be in the house where you can have open access to both mother and daughters stuff, especially their panties as well.
mmmyeah

Re: Your gonna love this....

Post by mmmyeah »

henslayer49 wrote:I recently moved in with my new Girlfriend who happens to have a very cute 17 year old daughter...

Yes, I've already cummed a pair of Silver Flats that she wears often. I've done the right shoe four times
and I just smiled while I watched her walk out the front door wearing them to go meet some friends.. :twisted:
Looks like I'll have to see what they look like after she leaves for school tomorrow...
Perhaps they'll need yet ANOTHER load of Creamy Love... 8)
Henslayer.
I hope the dad finds out and kicks your head in. Sort it out son...
henslayer49

Post by henslayer49 »

Last edited by henslayer49 on Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
inmuned

Post by inmuned »

booty77 wrote:Here are some pics of my girls used panties hope you enjoy! I wanne want more pics pm me ;-)

plz comments :-)

pleasee... take pics of her closet and her panties or pantyhosee... yees? and cum a lot..! of load them..
Toeprintlicker

Post by Toeprintlicker »

I would just love to spend an hour or two in her laundry basket, seems she leaves a lot of pussy cream in her panties.
tutorjpb

Post by tutorjpb »

Toeprintlicker wrote:I would just love to spend an hour or two in her laundry basket, seems she leaves a lot of pussy cream in her panties.
we would love to see pictures of your girlfriend
SlyGuy

Post by SlyGuy »

Great Stuff dude 8)