Better than a lotto win!

Another innovative forum for fans of worn panties, creamed panties, creamed bras, creamed bikinis. Creamed pantyhose and pantyhose jobs fit better in the footjob section so we have moved it there.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Loopyferrit

Better than a lotto win!

Post by Loopyferrit »

Hi all, my mother in laws kitchen is getting ripped out so she has no washing machine, there's 5 of them at home, all female and I've got the laundry to do, there's a seperate binbag for delicates and silks, yes you guessed it I've got a plastic bag full of 5 girls underwear, I tid it tight and let any smelss build up and my god when I opened it the smell was beautiful, I couldn't resist lying on my bed and covering myself in them all and just smell, what would you do ?
Toeprintlicker

Re: Better than a lotto win!

Post by Toeprintlicker »

Oh nice, you must have jerked yourself silly. Maybe the job needs to be extended a bit, how about some photos?
henslayer49

Post by henslayer49 »

Last edited by henslayer49 on Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Loopyferrit

Post by Loopyferrit »

Sorry about the late reply, I didn't realise the threads had to be approved first! Does the same rule apply for pics ? Anyway back to topic, the bag smelt lovely, even the mother-in-law's didn't get away with it ! I love the feel of silk pics to follow...
henslayer49

Post by henslayer49 »

Last edited by henslayer49 on Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
balboa0019

Post by balboa0019 »

Do they wear any nylons? if so, please put up pics! dirty nylons are the best!
SlyGuy

Post by SlyGuy »

Pix plz :mrgreen:
mortenk

Post by mortenk »

taking pictures of them and share them?