Purse vid

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

malcolmwasher31

Purse vid

Post by malcolmwasher31 »

Wacth it fast https://streamable.com/eqipoo new vid
radared1

Re: Purse vid

Post by radared1 »

What happened? Where is the video?
malcolmwasher31

Post by malcolmwasher31 »

streamable ban purse vids fast lol
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Too bad, this used to be a fun site. Now it seems most people who did post have gone away. Too bad I looked forward to viewing this site every day.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

8) Too bad, this used to be a fun site. Now it seems most people who did post have gone away. Too bad I looked forward to viewing this site every day. It would be nice if the site went back to allowing people to post pictures and or videos to this site.
Crossbody_lover

Post by Crossbody_lover »

You are not wrong radared1. It would be soooo much better if it were easier to paste photos of our lovely possessions and fantasy bags. Discussing them is great of course, but a picture says a thousand words. Having to provide links to external sites that generally don't last long is a real pain. Can't help but think the site would get a lot more users if we could go back to the old model. I wouldn't even mind paying a small subscription fee for the benefit.