Close encounters of the jizzed kind

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

lovingpursesnpumps

Close encounters of the jizzed kind

Post by lovingpursesnpumps »

Anyone out there ever have a purse that a female family member, or friend, has/had that you wanted to get with and make a soppy mess with, and you succeeded, or failed? My aunt had a purse in the 70's and 80's that was so hot!!! I was very young in those decades, but i fantasized about that purse everytime she came to my house, or i was at hers! It was kinda strange that it was THE ONLY purse she carried! I never, ever saw any other on her shoulder, until the year 2000. i slept over at her house back then plenty of times, and she and my uncle were always in their bedroom sleeping. She kept that purse under the coffee table in the livingroom. I guess i wasn't as ballsy back then. I slept on the couch, right next to the coffee table. I coulda easily brought the purse up, and shoved my cock right in it, or on it!!!! Another failed endeavor of some purse jizzing was a housekeeper my family had in the late 70's. She was a very nice lady, and had a leather or vinyl clutch that she kept on our kitchen pantry. I did squeeze the purse a few times. I wanted it in my bed so bad! She was always cleaning, and she woulda been madder than a wet hen if she noticed it missing, so i got some fondles in, but no cock to purse contact. I did jizz 2 purses that i plotted and schemed to get back in the day. One was a bag my sisters shared in their younger days. my 2nd-oldest sis carried it more often. Still, it was a purse i had to wait, and wait, and wait to get my hands on. My oldest sis was trying to sell it at her yard sales she had. She kept the yard sale items in our garage. Well, i was snooping in the garage one day, trying to find any purses/heels/boots she had, and i found that beautiful purse! I ran it back into the house. I made a b-line to my bedroom, and threw it on my bed. I was making sweet love to that purse, for the first time ever. It was great! Another purse i fantasized about that i got with was a family friend's purse. it was a vinyl bag she always carried. Well, one day she came to the house to visit my mother. She put the purse on our coffee table, and went into my mom's bedroom. While they were in there, i saw that purse, and got really ballsy! I ran it into my bedroom and jizzed it, within 10 minutes. I woulda been in deep shit had the friend come out of that room within those 10 minutes. I got lucky!
Crossbody_lover

Re: Close encounters of the jizzed kind

Post by Crossbody_lover »

My best friends mum was always very stylish. She had immaculate taste and was always very well coordinated with matching accessories with every outfit - including a fabulous array of handbags.

When I was about 12, our two families went on holiday together. She took with her this gorgeous, white, quilted leather, half moon, cross-body bag with a really long chain strap which she wore during the day most days. (She had other more formal bags for the evenings). I vividly remember that bag and my desire to touch it. It was probably the first love of my life and where my passion for bags originally came from I think.

My friend and I were sharing the sofa bed in the large open-plan lounge / kitchen / dining room. One night I noticed that she had left that bag in the kitchen. We all went to bed as normal, but I couldn't sleep knowing that such a lovely thing was so close to me.

When my friend eventually dropped off, I snuck out of bed, grabbed the bag and went to a corner of the room out of site of the sofa bed. I had the time of my life with that bag that night (albeit not for very long). The leather was just sooo soft. It was everything I ever imagined it would be. The thrill was made even better by knowing that I could be caught at any minute if my friend woke up, or if anyone else heard the noise and came out of their rooms to investigate. Boy would I have been in trouble - but I guess I don't need to tell you guys about the thrill of that feeling...

I cleaned the bag up, put it back and went back to bed where I dreamt about what I had done. I strongly suspect my friend heard what I had done, but he never mentioned it.

Over the years, I spent many days and nights at my friend's house, and I played with various items from his mum's wardrobe including the most amazing black, lacy basque that was the most gorgeous thing I had ever seen, and just couldn't resist trying it on when I found it. Was a scary moment when my friend came up stairs to find out why I had been "in the loo" for so long. But alas, for all the nice things I found and played with, I never saw my holiday romance again.

Many, many years later, I found a very similar bag at a thrift store and brought it "for my wife" - who loved that I "thought of her" when I saw it. If only she knew the real reason.... Safe to say, I had much fun with that bag on many occasions. It was like having my very own little affair. I was totally gutted and heartbroken though when it got stolen. 😭

I was in the fortunate position at the time to replace it with an absolutely fabulous white, quilted lambs leather Chanel 2.55 flap bag. Yes - of course it is wonderful and has taken my seed many times, but to be honest, it never replaced the hole in my heat that was left by my first love.
claudius

Re: Close encounters of the jizzed kind

Post by claudius »

These are great stories! I'm sure the few others who still are out there have great experiences
that they would be willing to share with the rest of us. :)