Purse fetish

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

Purse fetish

Post by radared1 »

I was wondering how many of you here have a purse fetish. If so do you prefer to use multiple bags when you masturbate, or do you like to use one at a time. Do you use both leather, vinyl and patent leather or do you only use one kind. If you are a true lover have you used your girlfriend’s purse or your wife’s, or even someone else such as your relatives bag, or maybe a co workers bag. Have you ever gotten caught or come close to getting caught.
I was playing a few days agon with a patent leather clutch and forgot and left it out. I just did luckily go by where I had been playing and saw it laying there. I would have been in big trouble is she had caught me.
Tell us your stories.
vargasthewise

Re: Purse fetish

Post by vargasthewise »

Leather fetish here, totally. Just happens that many purses fit the bill. When I get after it, I use one most of the time, but when I shoot a partial load in one, then I'll fuck a second while eating out the first. I'll hit anyone's purse given the opportunity, which usually means wife's, step-daughter's, sister in law, their friends...I wish I kept track of the number of women whose purses I have soiled. Shoes and boots too for that matter.
lovingpursesnpumps

Re: Purse fetish

Post by lovingpursesnpumps »

vargasthewise wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:02 pm Leather fetish here, totally. Just happens that many purses fit the bill. When I get after it, I use one most of the time, but when I shoot a partial load in one, then I'll fuck a second while eating out the first. I'll hit anyone's purse given the opportunity, which usually means wife's, step-daughter's, sister in law, their friends...I wish I kept track of the number of women whose purses I have soiled. Shoes and boots too for that matter.
I have boinked some family members' purses, and even some shoes and boots. Years ago, my sis had the hottest white patent pumps, with ankle straps. I found them after snooping around her room/closet. I jizzed those pumps several times!! I loved them!! My sisters shared a purse back in the 1980's. It was a black leather shoulderbag. The cutest thing ever! i had such a boner for it! I didn't see that purse for years! I was always wanting to get naughty with it! Well, my oldest sister had garage sales at the house (we lived together) and so one day, i was snooping her garage sale stuff, snd found that purse,!!! I ran it into the house, into my bedroom. It was a leather purse, and had a fabric interior. I turned it inside out, squirted some lotion inside it, and shot a load in it! i had shot many loads in it, as i kept it in my bedroom. Off-topic a bit, my niece had a Hello Kitty beach ball one time. I just happened to be snooping around her room. (we lived together.) I got undressed, got on the floor, and road that ball to a beautiful orgasm! The jizz rolling down the panels of the ball was a beautiful site! One day, after discovering that ball, i wanted to get naughty with it again. Sis asked me if i wanted to go out to dinner with her and the niece. i said no. I normally would say yes, but my boner was desiring that ball. As soon as they left, i got niece's ball out and gave it a cum bath! I loved the vinyl scent of that ball. It was intoxicating! One other time, my nephew had a Blues Clues inflatable thinking chair. I noticed it one day at my house. My mother babysat him, and my sister kept the chair here. I so wanted to get naked with that chair!! I was scared i would get too crazy and blow a seam on it. I was in agony! i had blue balls for that chair! Two years later, i finally got to get naughty with it! I wish i woulda just boinked it previously! It was at my house, and i work nights. i came home and saw the chair in the livingroom. many times. i coulda grabbed the chair and brought it in my bedroom and really rocked it! After i did finally ride it to orgasm, i felt so alive!!!! It was not at the house anymore. It was at my sister's house. One day, she took her kids outta town for the 4th of July weekend. I got to house sit for my sister. I found that thinking chair in his room, deflated on the floor,in a big pile of toys. I inflated it, and got crazy with it. it had a small puncture. That didn't stop me from getting my rocks off with it! My goodness it was a great, breathless ride!! I really wet it, about three or 4 times! I shoulda just took it home! he probably wouldn't have missed it! I could imagine wetting that chair when it was new. It had little sheaths in the armrests, where the person would put marking pens, and draw on the chair. Well, my cock fit those sheaths like a glove, so i fucked the chair really good!!!