Straddling a purse

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

lovingpursesnpumps

Straddling a purse

Post by lovingpursesnpumps »

You ever look at a woman carrying a purse, or a purse for sale on a buy/sell website, that is so pleasing to the eye that you fantasize about straddling it? You just wanna get alone time with it, put a beach ball or inflatable item inside it, inflate the item, zip closed the purse, get naked, and straddle it? You just wanna ride that bag, as your taint seats comfy on it. You also wanna lick the bag, or if it has a leather or PVC interior, you wanna squirt some lotion inside it, put your cock inside it, and jizzzzzz! I have played such a fantasy out in my mind sooo many times!! it really brings a smile to my face. it is even a greater smile when i actually get to do just that! I am about to buy yet another Rebecca Minkoff MAB Mini online. TODAY! See ya later, dudes!
radared1

Re: Straddling a purse

Post by radared1 »

I think there are a lot of us like you. I love to put a soft hobo up under my balls early in the morning and a couple more on my shoulders and one hanging down from my neck.then I masturbate until I shoot sperm everywhere. Some times I like to put a high heel in my mouth and suck on the heel while I jack off.
Love to rub my hard cock on a big soft leather bag stuffed until I cum. Let’s here from the rest of you.