What’s the most expensive bag that yall cummed? (LV, Hermes and Chanel)

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

lovingpursesnpumps

Re: What’s the most expensive bag that yall cummed? (LV, Hermes and Chanel)

Post by lovingpursesnpumps »

irapepumpsnboots wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:29 am At an AirBnB of this hot blonde slut, was a very expensive quilted black leather Chanel purse, came on all of her Loubs and coated that Chanel bag good over the course of 2 entire days and nights
any pics and/or video???? My dream is to cream a Chanel bag!!! One of these days, i will buy a Chanel bag. A Classic Jumbo Double Flap Bag, hopefully! jl Or maybe a Chanel 2.55! So hot, and boner-causing! my most desired purse EVER!
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

Thats hot! She just had all her clothes and shit available to the guests to fuck with? That is my dream. Do you have pics? Did you leave all your cum to dry? Would love to rent that abnb and do the same thing that would be heaven. I would be spraying her whole place down with my cum like a firehose.
lovingpursesnpumps

Post by lovingpursesnpumps »

pursecummer wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 9:42 am Thats hot! She just had all her clothes and shit available to the guests to fuck with? That is my dream. Do you have pics? Did you leave all your cum to dry? Would love to rent that abnb and do the same thing that would be heaven. I would be spraying her whole place down with my cum like a firehose.
oh yeah!!!!!!! Most girls don't know that there are purse & shoe jizzers out there, like us!!! If they rent out Air B&B and don't lock up their shoes & bags, they WILL be jizz targets!!!!
Crossbody_lover

Post by Crossbody_lover »

Deleted
Last edited by Crossbody_lover on Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
mattblake94

Post by mattblake94 »

lovingpursesnpumps wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:45 am
pursecummer wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 9:42 am Thats hot! She just had all her clothes and shit available to the guests to fuck with? That is my dream. Do you have pics? Did you leave all your cum to dry? Would love to rent that abnb and do the same thing that would be heaven. I would be spraying her whole place down with my cum like a firehose.
oh yeah!!!!!!! Most girls don't know that there are purse & shoe jizzers out there, like us!!! If they rent out Air B&B and don't lock up their shoes & bags, they WILL be jizz targets!!!!
That's mad y'kno coz someone untrustworthy could EASILY just steal her stuff.

That being said, a lot of them use hidden cameras so I hope you checked before you started using her stuff.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I agree with crossbody_lover, love to see my see on a patent leather purse. Easy to clean afterwords. Love it when it is cool and slides up under my private parts.