Weird subfetish about our fetish

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilovepursesandpumps

Weird subfetish about our fetish

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

We love purses, and masturbating with said purses! I have a sorta fetish related to it. Purse zipper pulls turn me on, for some reason! I look at a purse and see the zipper pull, and and am like "wow!!!! I wanna explode on it/in it!
Crossbody_lover

Re: Weird subfetish about our fetish

Post by Crossbody_lover »

Deleted
Last edited by Crossbody_lover on Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
ilovepursesandpumps

Me too! Sometimes it is not only leather. I love jizzing pvc makeup bags, tote bags, backpacks, etc. Especially with Barbie, Hello Kitty, etc. on the bag. I also love fucking bags with embellishments, like heels, bows, female lips, hearts, etc.
Last edited by ilovepursesandpumps on Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Do you like to wear womens high heels when you play with your bags?
ilovepursesandpumps

radared1 wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 10:17 am Do you like to wear womens high heels when you play with your bags?
I do!!! I search poshmark, ebay, and other sites for pumps to buy so I can wear them while I take a purse to pound town!