Just had the most amazing dream

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Crossbody_lover

Just had the most amazing dream

Post by Crossbody_lover »

I just woke up and had to share the dream I just had before I forget.

Was out with a bunch of friends and there was this hot girl there - not sure who she was, but she seemed to know me (you know how dreams are). She was flirting with me for ages.

At one point the two of us were sitting down together and she showed me her handbag and asked me what I thought. It was a beautiful, teal, half-moon, cross body messenger bag in lambs leather. I touched it for a bit and told her how lovely it was.

She saw a little movement in my trousers and she pushed in softly against my groin. My eyes rolled back and she couldn't help but notice

I was desperately trying not to enjoy myself as my wife was only in the room next door, but I couldn't help it. The girl then opened her bag, un-did my fly and slipped my fully hard member inside and started moving it ever so softly and slowly. It felt amazing.

I couldn't help my self from showing her some appreciation back and started nibbling her neck which was gracefully exposed from under her long brown hair.

Before I knew it, oops - a little mess in her bag and a huge smile on her face. Then I woke up. 😟. Safe to say, the mess was not limited to her bag...

What a dream!!! If only it were real life!
Last edited by Crossbody_lover on Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Crossbody_lover

Re: Just had the most amazing dream

Deleted
Last edited by Crossbody_lover on Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Crossbody_lover

Re: Just had the most amazing dream

Deleted