Tell us! What is your dream bag to get naughty with?

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilovepursesandpumps

Tell us! What is your dream bag to get naughty with?

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

What is your dream handbag to get sexual with? Do you wanna wet a Chanel bag????? I do!!! It is my dream bag to make a shopping wet mess in/on!! It has been my desired bag for over a decade!! My second bag i wanna wet is a Louis Vuitton Damier Ebene Speedy 30!!! There is a special something about that thing!! I wanna put a beach ball inside it, inflate it, zip it closed, rip off my clothes, and ride it!!! Maybe a 1970's Gucci speedy is #3 on my list! My grandmother had one back in the late 70's/early 80's. I always wanted some alone time with that bag! Never got any with it. :(

Tell us your dream bag!!!
radared1

Re: Tell us! What is your dream bag to get naughty with?

Post by radared1 »

I have so many beautiful bags, hard to choose what else I would want. Last fall Khaite came out with a large buttery soft shoulder bag for $2800.00 for reasons unknown it was pulled off the market after being on for 3 months or so. I do not know why they pulled it but they did.
ilovepursesandpumps

radared1 wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 3:42 pm I have so many beautiful bags, hard to choose what else I would want. Last fall Khaite came out with a large buttery soft shoulder bag for $2800.00 for reasons unknown it was pulled off the market after being on for 3 months or so. I do not know why they pulled it but they did.
I saw these Khaite bags on the Nordstrom website. They are definitely high-end!!! I saw a red patent one that needs a ridin'!!! I'd pop a beach ball in it, zip it up, and inflate it!!! Then, I get naked and ride it like a crotch rocket!!!
Pvc666

Post by Pvc666 »

Hello, I am new on this forum and patent purse fetish. I am a French guy living in Asia for over a decade. Excuse me for my poor English skills, I will do my best ! My favorite brand is Agnes b., I own so many of their patent tote bags and play with them almost every day.

But my dream bag is definitely Chanel too. It is way too expensive for me to afford one but I hope I can get a Chanel large
Coco cabas patent leather bag someday to play with it. I have been dreaming of it for so many years.
ilovepursesandpumps

Pvc666 wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 7:53 pm Hello, I am new on this forum and patent purse fetish. I am a French guy living in Asia for over a decade. Excuse me for my poor English skills, I will do my best ! My favorite brand is Agnes b., I own so many of their patent tote bags and play with them almost every day.

But my dream bag is definitely Chanel too. It is way too expensive for me to afford one but I hope I can get a Chanel large
Coco cabas patent leather bag someday to play with it. I have been dreaming of it for so many years.
Welcome to the purse cumming forum!!! I have been dreaming about a Chanel Jumbo Double Flap Bag for decades! They are about $5,000(USD). Just thinking about one is enough to get my blood pumping!!! I have seen the interior of one, and it is leather as well!!! To put my cock inside one of those and make a sopping wet mess in it would be a dream come true!!!
Pvc666

Post by Pvc666 »

ilovepursesandpumps wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:52 am
Pvc666 wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 7:53 pm Hello, I am new on this forum and patent purse fetish. I am a French guy living in Asia for over a decade. Excuse me for my poor English skills, I will do my best ! My favorite brand is Agnes b., I own so many of their patent tote bags and play with them almost every day.

Welcome to the purse cumming forum!!! I have been dreaming about a Chanel Jumbo Double Flap Bag for decades! They are about $5,000(USD). Just thinking about one is enough to get my blood pumping!!! I have seen the interior of one, and it is leather as well!!! To put my cock inside one of those and make a sopping wet mess in it would be a dream come true!!!
Thank you for your welcome message ! That’s nice to see that I am not the only one having a fetish for purses. I have been cumming on pvc, vinyl and patent leather purses (new or used ones) almost everyday for more than a decade now. I don’t need any girlfriend or to get married, purses are all I need to feel happy :mrgreen:

I have many purses that cost around $100-200 but we have the same dream, I’ll do anything to cum on a very expensive Chanel purse, especially a used one !
Crossbody_lover

Post by Crossbody_lover »

Deleted
Last edited by Crossbody_lover on Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Crossbody_lover

Deleted
Last edited by Crossbody_lover on Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Crossbody_lover

Deleted
Last edited by Crossbody_lover on Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Crossbody_lover

Deleted