Tell us! What is your dream bag to get naughty with?

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

broker72

Re: Tell us! What is your dream bag to get naughty with?

Post by broker72 »

Image[/img][/img]Sent u a pm
Pls feel free to share your pics here
A few of us sure appreciate them
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Crossbody_lover wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:25 pm Wow! I hoped my pics would get more response than that. Such fabulous bags! Was going to load pics of more of my collection, but won't bother if no-one is interested.

Was hoping to make some like minded friends, and maybe even share some of these beauties for a "spit roast", but it seems not to be. 😟
I have noticed crickets here lately! Not many responses! It is strange!
lovingpursesnpumps

Post by lovingpursesnpumps »

iloveleatherthingz wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:54 am my dream would be to fuck a lambskin huge leather purse with nappa leather inside that has a extra pouch that is also lined with lambskin leather
whenever i go to a thrift store, or see a purse on ebay, poshmark, mercari, etsy, etc., i look for the leather interior! it is hard to get psychologically aroused over a purse that has a fabric interior. if it has a soft leather. or vinyl, interior, then it is time to go up in it! i will fill it with a ton of jizz! lately, i have been getting hot with a Sereta bag, and also an Amanda Smith bag, a Lisa Loren bag, and a Michael Kors bag!!! I WET those bags, and then some!!!
DanskoJoe

Post by DanskoJoe »

I recently saw a Portland Leather tote in cognac leather. It looked so soft and smooth. I was waiting at the doctor's office and a lady in the waiting room had it sitting in the chair next to her. It took some courage, but I complimented the lady on the bag. She smiled and thanked me. I nearly lost it when she offered to let me feel the leather. Then she told me who made it. I began to get a little turned on and had to stop. We each went our own way. I am hooked and want to find one like it.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I was out to dinner just the other night, a woman with four others was ahead of me in the line to order our food. She had a shoulder black bag from Kate Spade. It was full of her stuff to the point it looked full and heavy and just needing to have some seed on it. I asked her where she got it and she told me the premium outlet mall, the next day I drove for an hour to get there but they were all sold out, Bummner
lovingpursesnpumps

Post by lovingpursesnpumps »

radared1 wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:48 pm I was out to dinner just the other night, a woman with four others was ahead of me in the line to order our food. She had a shoulder black bag from Kate Spade. It was full of her stuff to the point it looked full and heavy and just needing to have some seed on it. I asked her where she got it and she told me the premium outlet mall, the next day I drove for an hour to get there but they were all sold out, Bummner
Do you know the style name of that Kate Spade purse? I am intrigued! Seeing a woman carrying a hot purse is one of the greatest things! Haven't you been ever out in public, and saw a woman carrying a purse, and you find yourself constantly gawking at it? You don't wanna make it obvious you have a liking to her purse, but it is difficult to not look. You wish you could touch it, and rub up against it, but you can't. You look at the purse, and you fantasize.